𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

🍡 : FIREWORKS, FISH, & STORYTELLING
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
.⋆。⋆ ☼ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

-''Cause you're a sky, 'cause you're a sky full of stars, 'cause you light up the path

-
''Cause you're a sky, 'cause you're a sky full of stars, 'cause you light up the path.'
-

Japanese - underline
English - normal

     I JUST WANT TO KNOW what it feels like when two souls collide, where fireworks boom and butterflies roam, I want to know what it feels like when someone's soul is your home.

The few days that Y/N rested up and finally felt better. She noticed ever since Doma showed up that she has completely neglected training with Kaz, and that's something she wants to continue along with the lessons Koku gives her.

'I'll just ask when they come over.' Y/N didn't think nothing of it today as she usually does her daily chores around the house before the demons come and chill here.

Surprisingly they have been coming around a lot often. 'I think it's because of Doma, they don't want him here alone with me. Is that why?'

If that is the case then she is more than grateful for her two demon friends. And she is correct, ever since Akaza told Douma some details, the demon insist on wanting to know the human girl as well. Akaza and Koku don't trust him at all alone with the human so they decided to just go altogether.

It's only been a few weeks since she gotten to know Douma and to say he isn't that bad but still someone she doesn't want to mess with. She knows he's just faking everything, Y/N knows that he sees her weak and pathetic as every other humans.

She doesn't mind that, just as long as he doesn't try and eat her then they are all fine and dandy.

|| ☽ ||

Night hits quicker than ever, time passed by when Y/N was busy doing some cleaning and then resting.

Right now she thinks just how in world will she squeeze herself into the plot. 'Should I be friends with Tani boy before he becomes a demon slayer? Should I just wait till he makes it in and go from there? I know I wanna try and save Rui from death and hopefully to have him stay with me if he wants. Ugh, how should I do this? What do I even tell the demons? That I have to play All Might and save the wonderpets that I won't be home as much?'

Y/N sighs as she tried to think of other ways she should introduce herself to them. 'Fuck it, whenever I get there then that's when I introduce myself. I just hope I'm not late on saving Rui.'