𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

🍡 : THE GROWTH OF THE MOONS
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
.⋆。⋆ ☼ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

⋆。⋆ ☼ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆

'In cold blood.'

- 12th week -

     "WHO ARE YOU?"

Pausing, Y/N looks along the side of her. Tress brushed past one another as the leaves fall heavenly along the ground. It was another beautiful day as always, no rain or storm in sight, it made her skin crawl.

A good day can be a bad one.

"Hm? Who said that." Y/N was walking along the trail of area that she never gotten to explore. It became a small habit she had picked up, traveling place to place as she becomes fondly of her surroundings. "I don't have all day y'know."

A whooshing was made behind her, the tension in the air was no threat as she stayed relaxed. Turing her body halfway as she leans on her left foot, arms crossed together as she gave a neutral look.

Their eyes came into view first, stuck out beautifully for her eyes to behold. Crystals everywhere along them. A beautiful outfit that matched along the colors. It amazes Y/N every chance she meets new demons that they always look unearthly and beautiful.

Locked eyes, Y/N made no sudden movements to them. Staying in their sight with patients— which was so happened ruined the moment the person attacked her.

In one fall swoop, Y/N darts to her left, eyes immediately looking at where she was previously at only to see it empty. Their surroundings weren't too crowded with trees, an open small space with bushes on the edge of the path.

"I'm not here to fight you."

"Aren't you a demon slayer?" Y/N wanted to click her tongue—which is what she exactly did.

No matter what status you'd be in, everyone will forever point out the obvious. "You are correct, but that doesn't mean anyt—"

"But it does. A slayer is to kill demons." A sound of bushes moving around her right side made her aware of their position. Y/N didn't have a stance, didn't need to be when her side was to not engage into fighting. "Why is that you don't kill?"

"Well is it okay you come out? I'd rather talk face-to-face than to bushes." Quietness taken once again, then a second later rustling of bushes and leaves were heard.

They came out, the height difference can be shown as they were an inch taller. Skin tone is a much darker shade than hers, eyes crystal blue as a clean ocean, fingernails semi sharpen with rings showing off. 'Hot.'