𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

🍡 : THE LIST
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
.⋆。⋆ ☼ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

-'It's three in the mornin' and I'm tryin' to change your mind

-
'It's three in the mornin' and I'm tryin' to change your mind.'
-

Warning:
spoilers mentioned

     THE SUN WAS COMING, and when it did that was when training was stopped. That night was the first day of training, well, more like exercising till her body breaks. But hey, if your body isn't breaking then you aren't exercising right, right? In this case, that's right.

As the sun was coming, Akaza left and told her he'd come again the next night for another round of exercises. And she is seriously dreading to ever mention about wanting to learn how to fight.

Her body feels like jell-o, she still can't remember how the fuck she came home with no help. But she is glad she did and when she came home, she went straight to the pond to wash off. She still doesn't understand how the house never had a shower or anything to wash herself inside there but it's whatever as long as she gets to wash herself.

|| ☽ ||

A person would be tired and passed out after a night of exercising and breaking every part of her bones to an extent. But for Y/N, she seems much different.

Right now she is listening to 'Why'd You Only Call Me When Your High' on her phone as she does small exercise. Nothing to extreme but it's something.

As she hears a pop of her bones, she feels a bit of relief yet a small pain, maybe she should probably stop and rest today. Laying on the ground, she is met with silence, besides her phone playing music. 'No one huh? Jeez I'm a loner here.'

'Loner' by Maggie Lindemann plays.

' Ha! Well isn't that fucking great. Well, fits the theme here. Should I continue my ideas on how to go about the timeline? I remember I talked to Koku awhile back on the year and I'm surprised that I'm a few years early. Meaning I have a few years to build myself up and not fucking die. Honestly, I'm so close to just saying 'fuck it' with the plot and me being in it. It's one in a fucking lifetime to be in a damn anime world let alone to actually meet them.'

Sighing, she sits up and goes into the cushion, she has the sliding doors open that meets the outside. Moving a bit to grab her bag and notebook, she brings out and onto the table.

'Alright, so to say, I probably won't be able to save some people, and I'm lowkey sorry about it.'

|| ☽ ||

Ideas

- Don't Die !
- change Rengoku's death
-p̶o̶s̶s̶i̶b̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶K̶a̶n̶a̶e̶ ̶K̶o̶c̶h̶ō̶?̶?̶?̶
- befriend Giyu
- save Rui, Daki & Gyutaro???
- b̶e̶c̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶d̶e̶m̶o̶n̶ ̶s̶l̶a̶y̶e̶r̶ ?
- eat as much food as possible
- befriend the three musketeers ( a must!)
- tell Mitsuri I love her & to be mine<3
-s̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶M̶a̶s̶a̶c̶h̶i̶k̶a̶?̶?̶
- get Akaza to pl-

'So saving Rengoku is on the list. I don't know how I'd work around that, but I'll try. Saving my sunshine is a must now, I just might have to see about how me and Akaza will be like in a few years I guess, WAIT. What if I try and have him on my side? Should I try and have him with me through this? I mean, he has a choice and I won't force him, but maybe have him open his eyes about the rip off Michael J. That he'd definitely be on the good side.'

Y/N writes down her idea on Akaza, and honestly, this plan can go two ways, one, she can actually get him to open his eyes and possibly his memories back from his human life. And two being that he sees her as a threat for separating him from his loyalty to his lord, which will probably involve him killing her. He'd seen the type to let his rule slide for an occasion like that.

'For being a demon slayer? I don't see it. It's not like I don't like them or have any beef with their system. It's just, she wants to have a free will on doing her own things and being someone who knows a lot of shit on others could definitely be a dangerous thing here, especially if I am in the wrong hands.'

It's true, that man will possibly abandon his whole plan to get her on his side so she could spill out everything on the corps and where the flower is located. And the demon corps, it's not like they will use her or anything, but being attached to them will have her question if she should tell and let everything change for the better or worse.

'Save Masachika? That's a big deal for Sanemi. Besides, I doesn't remember where he was when he died. So that's no help on my part. The death of him really made an impact on Sanemi plus his mother's death as well with the siblings. There was a lot that made Sanemi who he is in the anime and I don't want to change all of it.'

Y/N likes him, even though he wasn't much in the whole anime, his story along with Sanemi made her heart skip a beat. After the things Sanemi went through, finding Masachika was a friendly boy who befriends Sanemi and showed him a mentor. With his death, it was sad.

'Only three things I can't do. I don't even know about Daki, Gyutaro and Rui. Could I really open their eyes and see about coming to my side? Is it even possible to get Akaza as well. Hell, could I really get the upper moon one on my side? Him and Akaza haven't killed me yet, but I don't wanna jinx myself with it. All I know is that I do not wanna deal with the upper moon two. That bubble bitch can choke on dick and die for all I care, with his no emotions haven ass, fake as Barbie.'

Rolling her eyes as she thought about the upper moon two demon, the person who she really could care less about. And clearly someone she doesn't wanna see in her life here.

Things can always go south.

————

note.
Note: I guess you could say I never cared much for Douma like that in this chapter huh? :D