𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈

🍡 : A MOTHERS WARMTH
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
.⋆。⋆ ☼ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

-'Everyone thinks that we're perfect, please don't let them look through the curtains

-
'Everyone thinks that we're perfect, please don't let them look through the curtains.'
-

Warning:
blood & gore

     "WAIT! PLEASE! IT FEELS SO MUCH MORE SCARIER THE CLOSER WE GET TO OUR DESTINATION!"

"HEY! WHY ARE YOU JUST SITTING THERE? YOU ARE REALLY STARTING TO PISS ME OFF!"

"YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE I DON'T WANT TO GET ANY COMPLAINTS FROM, YOU PIG-HEAD!"

"SEEMS LIKE YOU DON'T REALLY PISS ME OFF AFTER ALL!! BUT THIS IS
NORMAL!!"

"IM NORMAL! YOU ARE ABNORMAL!"

"AND I AM THE GREAT HOUDINI!"

"Y/N DON'T ENCOURAGE THIS!!"

"SHUT UP YOU DEFORMED PIG, OINK OINK BITCH!"

"WHY I OUTA—" The sound of rocks crushing together and a sword clashing on the path interrupted everyone. As Zenitsu was seated on the ground wailing about how scary this places looks, Inosuke yelling at him because he is getting annoying. Y/N was yelling at Akaza as the other two demons just mind their business like it was a regular thing. Tanjiro just looked at everyone in disbelief.

Was he really stuck with these people?

As the sound continues, a faint voice emits from the air. Everyone stoped what they were doing. A boy, no, a demon slayer was crawling on the ground as he face was pleading for help.

"Save...save me..." In a flash, Y/N was quick to move into actions. She went up to him and soothed him, taking his sword out of his palm, she slices the string that was attached to him. Relief was shown on his face when she did that. He didn't know how to explain to someone that he has stringed attached to his body.

Would they have thought that I was crazy? No one would know now as he has been saved by a lady who he is forever grateful for.

"Shush, your okay now. If you are able to get up, please make it to headquarters and tell them that their is a lower rank demon here. You will be alright. Hey, I'm asking a lot, but is it okay I use your sword?" Giving her a weak smile, the boy gives out a 'yes' and musters up his last energy to get the hell outa dodge.

The three kids just looked at Y/N with such fondness and confusion. Just how did she know about the strings? They couldn't see it, hell, they thought she was going to slice him in half when she raised his sword over his body. None of that came though, she saved him when they were still glued to the ground.