𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈

🍡 : DON'T LET ME GO
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
.⋆。⋆ ☼ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

-'Don't leave me, I believe start running, No ending, You are my heartbeat, No matter what the rain, No matter what darkness it erases,I'll rescue you

-
'Don't leave me, I believe start running, No ending, You are my heartbeat, No matter what the rain, No matter what darkness it erases,I'll rescue you.'
-

Warning:
angst(?)

       I CAN PROMISE you my everlasting devotion, my loyalty, my respect, and my unconditional love for a lifetime. I'm willing to be your friend, your protector and everything more.

It was still the same night when Y/N had encountered the demon king and to say, he really wasn't all that much hype back in her world. He's a major asshole of course but just really dense to put it that way. 

I mean, he let her go, the person who basically knows everything about everyone here and knows how to defeat him along with the corps as well. Y/N didn't give any hints as to how she knew anything other than maybe slipping about her knowing he reads minds like a creep he is. Let's just hope he doesn't dwell too hard on that random apology.

To be quite frank, Kibutsuji didn't really understand what the deal was with her and his suppose loyal subjects. Why is that they shut down when he asks their connection to one another? At first he didn't know anything about it till he suddenly read Douma's head about a women he was exited to see. It was a split second till he was off to his cult when he heard his annoying thought.

Ever since then he was curious who this women was that Douma was "fond" of. He didn't expect to find out the other two upper moons to be involved as well till he slipped into the upper moons two head. Then he was more determined to see what the hell was happening behind his back.

To sum it up, blame it on Douma's slip up of thinking about her in the presence of the demon king.

After finally seeing what the deal was, Kibutsuji thought they were toying with him. The human women was no use for him or at least he thought so.

Now, back to Y/N, she had stayed on the engawa for more than an hour waiting on the demons, hoping that they are okay. Even if it's not the best time to say her goodbyes, she wants it's done and over with.

Humming to a song, she waits a bit longer.
'That's OK even if you start to leave, You don't gotta worry'bout a thing, Nah, not a thing.'

"Hello N/N-Chan~" Looking up she sees the three demons, a bit surprised that they even showed up after what just happened.

"H-hey guys." Feeling a bit awkward, Y/N nervously plays with her hands as she lets them sit down. 'I don't wanna bring up what happened after I left..is it a bad time to tell them I'm leaving? No, just tell it and I think everything will be okay.'