𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑

🍡 : WHAT THEY WANT 
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
.⋆。⋆ ☼ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

-'We fell in love in October, that's why, I love fall, looking at the stars, admiring the view

-
'We fell in love in October, that's why, I love fall, looking at the stars, admiring the view. You will be my girl.'
-

     "ARE WE THERE YET?"

The sound of gravel/dirt being wakes on as the four casually walk along the night. "No, I'll tell you when we do. Go to sleep."

Silence. "Are we there yet now?" Y/N drags on, the boredom slowly creeping in her. 

"No. Go to sleep." Akaza calmly says, it's a wonder for how much patience he has for her than his demons companions. 

She hum's, the sound of trees swaying as they walk by, the cold breeze making her slightly sleep. "Are we-"

"I will drop you if you finish that sentence." Silence and crickets are heard throughout the night.

Y/N tightens her hold a bit around Akaza's neck, "When are we going to be there?"

"That's it. One more word and we will all stop until you go to sleep. Now shut it, I'll tell you when we will get there." Sighing, Y/N keeps quiet as told. They had left that village two days ago and had also grabbed many foods for Y/N and Ty, Nemo was okay because he had still left fish food for him.

Akaza was carrying her on his back while Douma was still grumpy about pulling the wagon as for Koku minding his business and walking further ahead.

Something told Y/N that she is going in the right direction of the village she might see the best boi and best girl. Smiling about the idea of meeting them bring her peace and closes her eyes as she dreams peacefully.

Small snores come from her as being a sign that she finally knocked out after minutes of bugging everyone. Not that they mind, it's something they gotten used to over the years but she needed rest so she can get back into good health.

Akaza sighs with relief when he feels her breath being at ease and her snores in his ear.
"Finally, I thought we'd have to knock her out to sleep." He adjusts her body onto his back more.

"Mhh, do you want...me to...carry her..?" Koku asks, his face was staring ahead as he said that.

Swatting away his right hand as he ticks it under Y/N's thigh once more. "No, that's alright, I'll give her to you in another hour or so." He won't say it, but he very much enjoys the feeling of her on top of him.