𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑

🍡 : HOME AT LAST
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
.⋆。⋆ ☼ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

⋆。⋆ ☼ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆

-

Can you hear me screaming? Please don't leave me, hold on, I still want you

-

- 9th week -

     THE COLDNESS OF HIS HANDS CARESSES HER CHEEKS, a few tears flow down them as her eyes become blurry, salty, but was ignored completely.

The way his eyes become glossy as his hands become shaky, his neutral face now turns sadden as his lips quiver. "Y/N.."

As if he called out her name was the trigger, the tears that she tried to hold back starts to spill out as she shakes her head. The sound of his voice was broken, soft and full of emotions he wished to share, wished to spill his guts out as they hold each others hands.

There didn't need to be no words to exchanged, the way they hold each other in their hands spoke it all. The emotions that twirled within their gazes gave it away, they told each other how everything started and the reasons why they stood by together all this time.

It was only him.

He was the one that was standing in front of her as she watches his body start to crumble within her hold. He didn't fret, not even flinch, he wasn't bothered by the way every pice of him is fading away.

What was more important is that he could look at her one last time, one more look before he slips into the abyss and forgotten.

The way her (e/c) eyes still hold some shine as they hold fear and sadness, the way her beautiful smile that used to make his insides turn. Sometimes when she thinks to hard, her brows would narrow slightly as she stares off into the distance then screams out.

"Your going to be okay, just close your eyes."
The way her heart beats faster every time she speaks, the thought of his presence no longer being with her sends her in a spiral.

To think, she believed death would've been her comfort the moment she came here, to be begging for the one she loves to not disappear from her hands.

Blood dripped down his lips as her eyes trail them, lingering longer than usual. Her body screams to be loved, aching to be lavished.

In the heat of the moment, her lips were against his, in sync as she tastes the iron, pushing it aside as they pour their love into it.