𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

🍡 : FIREWORKS
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
.⋆。⋆ ☼ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

-'You just gotta ignite the light, and let it shine, just own the night

-
'You just gotta ignite the light, and let it shine, just own the night.'
-

AFTER THE WHOLE NIGHT THING  Akaza experienced, he stoped showing up for a few nights. Y/N was to say very curious, why the sudden no show? She thought that she might've done something to upset him or maybe he was finally tired of her and and left out of the blue. She would admit that it hurt knowing he didn't show up for those few nights.

As the third night Akaza doesn't show, Koku has came by with sweets. Y/N pushed away her thought on the demon two and focused on Koku. She told him some of her family stories but didn't mention on the training. Which was odd because everytime he would come she would talk about something new she had learned.

Koku stared at her, not bothered to ask why not the sudden training talk. Y/N felt his stair and exactly knew what he means, she always talks about training with him. After a long silence, she caved in and told her the deal, that he suddenly stopped coming a few nights ago and she has no idea why.

With her long rant on the possible reasons why he left, she stopped and told him she was going to head to bed early. She wished him a goodnight and headed to the room.

Koku just sat there for a second till he gotten up, picked up his katana and walked out of the house as he slips off into the night.

|| ☽ ||

It's been almost a week since Y/N seen the demons. She was confused and sad. Every minute she'd ask herself 'did I do something wrong?'

She wouldn't cry, because maybe they had to focus on their mission for that man. But even so, it hurts that they left with no words.
They are demons, no emotions, so they don't have to explain themselves for their disappearance. She isn't theirs.

Thinking of it as another same boring day, Y/N just chilled out. There wasn't much she could do anyways, so she did her stretches and trained. She continued her training, she wouldn't drop it just because he left.

As the night comes to show itself, she walks into the house and starts to dress herself and about to head to bed until she hears the sliding front door open.

Y/N peaked out of the room and looked down the hallway that showed the main room. What shocked her was to see two figures, but not just figures but the two demons that have left with no words for days.

She pulls her head rom the door and into the room she sleeps in. Taking a deep breath, she steps out the room and was immediately met with their eyes on her. 'Like that's not fucking creepy my dudes.'