𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾

🍡 : RAIN DOWN
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
.⋆。⋆ ☼ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

-'I did it all for her, so I felt nothing at all

-
'I did it all for her, so I felt nothing at all.'
-

✧ 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩

     ONCE THE STORM is over you won't remember how you made it through, you won't be the same person who walked in. That's what this storm is all about.

A lot has changed. Well it's not that dramatic, it's just an opening of hitting almost two years since Y/N had arrived in this world and meeting the two upper moons.

The time went by so fast in a blink of an eye and that's a bit scary. One minute she was in a shit storm of a situation she can't even remember anymore and now she is sitting on the engawa* of the house.

Home. When it hit a year, Y/N started to call this house, this world her home now. It's not like she moved on from her previous world but it's something she is adapting as days go by.

Her world will forever be home to her, she is just having a pause on finding home again for the time being as she tries to enjoy the time here in this world.

The sun went down and suddenly it started to rain. At first she thought it was odd to rain, she doesn't think it ever did that in the anime but again it's been awhile since she'd ever seen it so her memories are a bit fuzzy on certain scenes.

She used to be scared of being out at night, that she couldn't hold her weight if she ever got attacked by a demon. Those two demons she fought in the those months she had arrived were just pure luck and possibly newborn demons.

Big when you get comfortable in a certain place, you feel relaxed and no worries on such matters. Besides, she still gets certain training by a demon who surprisingly still stayed by her side.

Let's not forget the bad wolf as well, that demon would come ever so often as well as bringing either sweets or something collectable for her to make up on not bringing sweets.

Y/N wouldn't say they are closer than ever, but on her side they hold a place in her heart. She stopped pestering them on their human sides and just treated them like what humans do to each other.

Respect and normal. That's right. Normal, like as if they aren't bloodthirsty demons who are the higher rank of all demons and only serve their lord. I won't go to say that they have a change of heart but every spending moment with them is like breaking off every brick on the wall they hold up.