𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋

🍡 : A KILL
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
.⋆。⋆ ☼ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

-'There's  something wrong in the village, in the village, oh, they stare in the village

-
'There's something wrong in the village, in the village, oh, they stare in the village.'
-

Warning:
blood & gore &
Y/N will be speaking
Japanese with the people
throughout the story.

     THREE DAYS, three days they have been traveling. Y/N would walk half of the day and takes a short stop to sleep then back at it again with walking till it hits night. Because of her stubbornness, she had asked the demons of hers if they could continue the walk while she sleeps. At first they were hesitant about it, they didn't need to rush anything yet because Y/N was keen on continuing even if she isn't awake that they gave in and said okay.

So now the three would walk at night while Y/N would be with either Koku or Akaza on their backs, why not Douma? Because he still isn't trusted with the two to have Y/N near him or even with him at that. So he is stuck with pulling the wagon full of things including Nemo and Ty.

It was day and Y/N was humming like always, when she is bored she hums a lot of songs she had listened too. Her head is basically like a radio with full of songs and sometimes even ads from commercials back in her world.

As usual, the demons stop their bickering in the box to listen to her humming, which always seem to relax them somehow. About to get to the good part of the song, she stops when she spots people. 'Oh thank goodness.'

Pepping up her steps she walks towards the couple. "Hello! I'm sorry to intrude but can you please help me find a village to stay for a night?"

The two couple that was around the area turned to see a a young women come up to them, the women spoken first. "Oh my, yes, there is a village not to far from here miss. If you keep straight on this trail, you will find yourself there in no time!"

Relived, Y/N sparks up a bit. Happy that she isn't too far away from it, she starts to head straight but not before she bows and gives a big thank you.

"Thank you miss! Have a nice day!" The couple looks where the young women was heading as the man looks over at his wife.

"You forgot to mention about the things that happen there my love." Realizing that she did, she gasps as she sees if the women was in sight, sadly she wasn't and starts to feel guilty.

Shaking her head in disappointment within herself, all she could do is hope for the best. "I suppose I did. I hope she makes it there and stays safe."