𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋

🍡 : AN UNWANTED DEMON
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
.⋆。⋆ ☼ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

-'Your body is imperfectly perfect, everyone wants what the other one's working, no orange juice

-
'Your body is imperfectly perfect, everyone wants what the other one's working, no orange juice.'
-

    THE DAYS HAVE BEEN super slow for Y/N, the days are getting colder and the mixture of orange and yellow leafs are slowly piling up onto the ground.

'Ah, missed Halloween again. I wonder what they dressed up as?' Y/N never really thought much about her other world. Only because it is too much of a sensitive topic to talk about now, especially even if she is ever going back home.

She never thought much about the world over there but her family is another topic. Ever so often she would have a moment to herself, no demons for the nights and just spend the time alone.

As the weeks turned into months she was slowly accepting that she may never see home it was okay. They must've confirmed that she was dead in the world, it was for the best anyways, if they did do that, how to explain 'come back to life' thing?

So it worked out in both ways she guesses. Help here  and save people or waste chasing something that's probably not even possible?

The first one made more sense. Today she is just chilling, it was getting chilly outside but it's something she can handle. Y/N had stayed inside for today, she had music playing on her phone as she either reading or doing something else. 'Wait, if October is ending, would that mean December. Dang, almost another year gone.'

Another year of a new age. Y/N had stoped celebrating her birthday, one was because the lack of knowing what day it is and two because who would she spend the day with?

She officially died the day she came to this world, what's the point of celebrating being born when being considered dead there.

The days just go by and forgetting what day is which creeped in.

Now she just survives, not living.

At this point she never thought about trying to  decorate the house when the month starts. Who will she spend it with?

Hearing the certain bugs come out, a sign that it's hitting night. Sighing, getting tired of staying up and waiting for her demon friends to come, she packs up her things and set them in the corner of the room. She leaves the candle light on and starts to head to her room to go to bed.

Opening her door to the room she turns on another candle light and leave it near as she is climbing into her futon. Closing her eyes she takes one more deep breath as she follows into the darkness.

"Oi, human, get up. Why are you sleeping?" Groaning, still very much half asleep, she swats away whatever is making that noise go away, Y/N turns the other side.

"Five minutos más, mamá." Akaza roll his eyes as he marches the other side that she faced, he hold a feather as he brings it to YN's sleeping face.

He wonders just how she can sleep so peacef— A loud snore had escaped Y/N's lips. Nevermind, he takes that back. But, it's something he can probably tolerate just like how he does when she is awake.

Tickling her face with a feather, he leans his face a bit to hers "Human, get up." Humming, Y/N stretches out like a starfish which makes Akaza move his face before he got smacked.

Finally opening her eyes she looks around as to who chose death. She hears shuffling and her head snaps to where she is met with Akaza. "Oh, just you Kaz. You know, if you were someone else, I probably would've killled ya. Why are you waking me up?"

Akaza looked frozen in his spot, confused she tilts her head a bit and her messy hair had fallen on the side.

The sudden movement made Akaza blink.
"Mhm? Right, well it's time to get up and do what you call "chill"."

Y/N blinks, then several after, "Basket-Head, you woke me up to chill? Sir what?" Akaza just blinks on whatever she just called him and spoke up.

"Not now with the questions human, you need to get up and come out to the ribinguru-mu*. And hurry." Giving one final look to Kaz and suddenly the empty spot. Y/N sighs and lays back down, looking up to ceiling she blinks away her tiredness.

'Just what is so important to wake me up? They are so lucky I don't shove my sti—' "OI, HUMAN COME ON!" She sighs again and starts to get up until she hears someone laugh? Wait who is even here? As far she knows, Koku does not laugh let alone make any sound.

Jumping to her feet she rushes to put something decent on before heading to the room. She takes one final breath as she opens her sliding door and heads into the room.

"Hey pig head, why the sudden wake-up call huh?" Looking up she was met with her demon friends and an additional one on the other side of the room.

Y/N's face turned into a disgust one. "Who brought the butterfly eater here?" Choking on his own, Douma coughs out. Akaza on the other hand made a quick laugh as he tired to hold it in.

Y/N looks over at him as she awes about his small laugh, 'cute..' snapping out of her face, she hears Koku speak up. "He..wasn't invited."

In a snap, Douma brought his hands to his heart as he dramatically becomes wounded. "Oh how dare you Kokushibo-dono~ of course I was invited! Isn't that Akaza-dono? I had asked and he said that sounds splendid and brought me with him."

Douma gave a pose, his hand on his hip as he bent slightly on his left leg, the right side was bent, his right hand loosely.

As if Douma personally slapped Akaza in the face, he pointed straight at him which poked the toothpick of a demon. "OI, THAT'S A LIE! YOU LET YOURSELF INVTED,YOU THREATENED TO TELL IF I DIDN'T BRING YOUR ASS HERE!"

Seeing how they became in contact, Douma walked away as Akaza immediately slices his finger off to grow a new one. "Why embarrass me Akaza-dono! That was so mean~ I just wanted to come tag along just for tonight since I have nothing else better to do~ I wanted to see and get to know the human as well!"

Y/N blinks as she witnesses Akaza and Douma fight over seeing her and some other things, 'they talk about me as if I'm not in this damn room with them. Did I really wake up to the shit?'.

"So like, you know I'm right here, literally five feet away from y'all." Akaza and Douma suddenly stoped their bickering and looked at Y/N, that made her jump by the sudden look. 'Now that's some horror shit-'

Coughing down the fear she just had by that she walks to her usual spot. So now it was Y/N in the right corner, Koku on her right, Kaz on her left then Douma smack towards her view. 'Now ain't that a bitch. Great, view me the damn unicorn killer.'

Sighing, she looks at all three of the demons and asked the million dollar question. "We should do some just dance here."

————

note.
:)