𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

🍡 : CUTENESS OVERLOAD
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
.⋆。⋆ ☼ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

-'Even if the world goes in the opposite direction, we will never lose our way, and we will walk in the right direction, let's go together!'-

-
'Even if the world goes in the opposite direction, we will never lose our way, and we will walk in the right direction, let's go together!'
-

Japanese - underline
English - normal

WITH THE LONG night Y/N had. She had wanted to sleep a bit before she heads off later on that next day. Why does she want to leave so soon? Because she knows herself better than anything and she will get lost more than anyone along the way. So to avoid of missing anything in the plot, she wants to leave around this month so she has two months to find a place around Tani boy.

She has a plan and that involves befriending the Kamado's within those years until the tragedy happens and see Tanjiro and Nezuko off on their training/coma state. While they are with Urokodaki for those two long years, Y/N will be living around there doing her own training still and hope for the best along the way. Since the demons will be coming with her it might be a bit difficult but might just be the same thing like here.

Speaking of them, she had said her goodnight to them and headed off to bed. The morning had came and she had started to pack her things in her room of what she will need. She has already told Ty her plans and to her surprise, they wanted to also come along with her. Y/N gave them a choice if they wanted to come with or to stay here and survive with whatever she has around here.

Happily, Ty agreed to go along with her. She had also asked Nemo for his in or out deal, Nemo though about it long and hard about it. Because he is a fish and in a tank, he sees it has him being a burden for her due to moving. Which she has quickly said he wouldn't. She has a plan to bring everything in a small wagon she tried making for all her things including Nemo and Ty to chill in.

Seeing that, he decided yes. That made Y/N happy because that means she won't be leaving anyone behind. While packing up her things, she heard a sound coming from her living area.

'Odd, Ty is here with me..did they stay over?' Curious, Y/N sets everything down and heads into her living area only to find the three demons there. Everything was dark inside the room, no light coming in or out the room but only a candle light looming around the room.

"You guys stayed? I mean, I guess it would make sense when I said I was going to leave during the day. What is that?" Stoping their bickering, they look down on what Y/N was pointing at. There, was a small box like thing in the middle, it looks like it was made out of light wood.

The shape was a rectangle that was standing up, there was weird carvings around the sides as there was two straps connected to the box.
'Am I really about to become a Tanjiro 2.0 here?'