𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

🍡 : THE SUDDEN DETERMINATION
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
.⋆。⋆ ☼ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

-'What if I tell you all the things I've done? Would you run away from me?'-

-
'What if I tell you all the things I've done? Would you run away from me?'
-

AS THE WEEKS pass, Y/N has been pretty busy. Thankfully Koku decided as well that she needed to learn basic shit, which involves learning Japanese and writing it just incase.

Training with Akaza had started again due to her complaining that she can't even walk around her house without stopping for a second to catch her breath.

That left Douma alone, what could she do with him? Nothing, since she already has two things to do and the demons not trusting him alone with her. He complained about being useless around here so she decided, even though she didn't have to, to have him do something with him which involved everyone to be out on the engawa.

Y/N didn't have to do anything with him but because she is really nice, she decided to make something up and something that involves a bit of both things that she is learning. Why not be a teacher to do both things?

Before anything, she knows that's probably a lot of work and why go to an extent of it all when she is fine with just lessons and training.
But that's the thing, Y/N wants to feel that overworked feeling. She wants to feel a bit overworked like she once felt back at her world with school,homework and her job.

It may backfire on her but it's a chance she is willing to take and hopes can help her with juggling both. So for Douma, she has him be her teacher of structure and discipline. Of course the two demons warned him that if he ever laid a finger on her in any way that it would be off with his head.

To put it this way. Y/N will have lessons and training with Akaza and Koku. But for Douma it'll be both, she will have to train on Douma with her skills like Akaza and if she gets a stance wrong that she will have to come up with a sentence in Japanese to continue.

Sum it up, if she can get a hit on him then she is ready for almost anything but if any of her stances are wrong or her movements are sloppy then she will have to stop what she is doing and speak a full on sentence of Japanese for her to continue her mission.

In a way, it kind of works out for both of everyone. Of course Douma will know what she is being taught by Koku so if being stuck on words that she hasn't been taught yet will be taught with him. Which will let her continue her sentence and back to getting a hit on him.

A good plan yeah? Well, Y/N sees it as a win-win. If perfecting her stance with Douma then training with Akaza will be easy in a way. With Koku, she will know some new words due to Douma teaching her a few to help with her sentences but it won't be a lot of new words for her to be confused on certain things if that makes sense.