𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

🍡 : HEAD IN THE CLOUDS
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
.⋆。⋆ ☼ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

⋆。⋆ ☼ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆

-
'I know you. That look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam.'
-

-five weeks-

Warning:
panic attack 

THE DAYS FELT TOO SHORT, one minute it'll be bumping into almost every Hashira's and the next it'll be spending time with the demonetts and the three musketeers.

Y/N knows that they are busy, she knows they need to get back into shape before the blowout that would soon happen later on.

'Wait, when do they head out for the mugen train arc? Wait..how will this all play out when Kaz is now with us?'

Sighing, she continues her mellow walk as she had spent a whole week with people and more people that it started to drive her crazy. Not to say that she doesn't love the company of others, but there is a piece of home sickness when she used to live alone.

Home

Isn't that quite funny? That she would soon consider that small shack of a house here in the demon slayer world her home, when she isn't even supposed to exist here. Her home is in the other universe, where there is good and bad, where there are hurricanes and earthquakes, politics and fighting for freedom.

The society isn't fair.

Home

She laughs as she still strides down this dusty path, the trees bristles along the smooth wind as the leaves starts to rain down. The day seemed beautiful, peaceful. It wasn't sunny, it was cloudy as you could simply not see the blue sky.

'Home. Is this where I would forever stay? Do I seriously see my life here? How can I manage such a life here.'

Puffing her cheeks, she sighs. It's been years, around 7. For others they would think she'd get used to the whole living style after years of living and adapting the whole thing. But the truth is, she's still can't comprehend it.

She was born and raised in her own world, she was told that all the cartoons and animated stuff are fake, they aren't real. But out of the blue, she was magically transported into a fictional world where there are demons and slayer that are at war.

Life is so mysterious.

The sun starts to peek it's way within the clouds as sign to not forget they were there in the first place. The sun shines down on a plain field that had flowers and grass along the ground, the trees are separated from each other rather than being in huddles.