𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾

🍡 : STOPPING BY
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
.⋆。⋆ ☼ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

-'So if your lonely, no need to show me, if your lonely, come be lonely with me'-

-
'So if your lonely, no need to show me, if your lonely, come be lonely with me'
-

Warning:
spoilers mentioned

WHEN YOU REMEMBER THE PAINFUL things from your past and when you feel empty, lonely, or heartbroken, don't run. Look into the eyes of those memories and declare, "Don't visit me anymore. I don't belong to you. I belong to love."

It's been a few days since everything happened, again, Y/N really can't believe that she is here, in demon slayers. But it's reminded of her that it is real, buy her waking up to see she is still in the house Koku pretty much provided yet found for her?

Speaking of the fine demon man, he hasn't came by at all. Basically forgetting she even existed. Which gives her a sense of happiness yet sad. Happy that he isn't here to kill her, but sad that she is alone, and she may or may not have formed a crush on him.

To be completely honest, she loved him before this whole thing happened. In her other world, she liked him. He was a pretty cool demon she thought, and despite the things that had appended in the manga, she was at loss.

So to feel pretty sad that he interacted with her then suddenly ghost her, she misses him, despite only hanging out for that one night. 'Sucks having attachment issues.'

So here she is, like it was told, it's been a few days, nothing much has changed, besides her pinning out her food. Even though there is an area dedicated to a variety, she feels bad for taking and not asking. So she is trying to keep a minimum the food she eats.

Also, she started to make some kind of plan for the whole 'should or shouldn't mess with plot.' And all she has to say is, 'this is a bitchy-bitch.'  It's not that bad, but it's something that is taking her forever to figure out things. Her poor tiny brain has exploded in so many parts, she feels like absolute jelly.

Sighing, she drops down her pencil onto her notebook. Again, another day she decided to sit down and try to figure out some holes she can fill with her being there and not mess anything up.

Y/N, she was never the one to make plans and be organized. In her world, she was a 'do it now, pay consequences later', but since this is an actual thing, that she actually lives here that surrounds itself with demons and demon slayers. It's hard to not fuck up and pay the consequences by death.

So the day she decided enough is enough, she pulled out her notebook from her bag, and sit her ass down onto the cushion in the living area- that's what she calls it- and start the ideas she wants to change without having to mess up the big roles towards the characters.