𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾

🍡 : THE END OF THE ARGUMENT WITH SPILLED FEELINGS
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
.⋆。⋆ ☼ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

-"The lonely loner seems to free his mind at nite"-

-
"The lonely loner seems to free his mind at nite"
-

- 8 weeks -

Cuck Cuck Cuck

"I see, well sign me up! I don't mean that literally since I am technically needed. Which reminds me, why now?"

Cuck Cuck

"I get it, it's not your place. So who am I teamed up with? It it Kyojuro? Or maybe Kanroji? Better yet, Muichiro?" The American roben gives Y/N that 'stfu' which she immediately stops her rambling of names for her companion to speak- well- cuck her information at her.

Cuck Cuck..Cuck

"Well isn't that JUST great! Not only I FINALLY go on a mission but Ubuyashiki-Sama decided to make it a living hell as well. What a swell fella ain't he."

Cuck Cuck Cuck

Cuck Cuck

"Okay, okay, I didn't mean to sound so unappreciated! I'm just saying, me and those two literally don't work together. But what do you mean I can't bring them? Do you know how paranoid- I mean how much they will miss me?" Y/N sweats a bit when she almost exposed their vulnerable side towards a bird who is literally like a talking walkie-talkie.

Not to say the four will be totally vulnerable but ever since they stoped eating people and started to sleep more, their stigma had really decreased. Not only Ubuyashiki is giving her mission but she can't bring the demons with her or at least one of them? Kind of puts her off a bit.

She doesn't need them, not in a physical way but she is worried that what if one of the Demon Corps decides to pound at them while they have their guards down.

They wouldn't do that, right? Y/N takes a breather as she closes her (e/c) eyes and opens them back up. Her view was as always, beautiful. The fresh air is what she will forever crave in this world. It's not polluted with gas or anything.

The air smells new, she quite enjoys it here a bit more than home.

Home. Y/N chuckles at the thought of home. Kiwi as Y/N learned their name left after telling the information.

It's been years and her promise was to go back home, but everything changed nice she started a life here with everyone. Crazy how obsessed and determined to go back to a home she didn't feel wanted, better yet, possibly even missed.