𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒

🍡 : THE BEGINNING ARGUMENT WITH HIDDEN FEELINGS
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
.⋆。⋆ ☼ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

-"I don't wanna see you out, I don't like darkness

-
"I don't wanna see you out, I don't like darkness."
-

- 7 weeks -

     "HE HAD SUMMONED ME."

The used to be calm aura now faded into confusion and realizing a second later on what the pink desk hair meant. The three didn't, but they knew it had to be something bad due to how Y/N wavered over that one sentence.

Y/N didn't look over on what she was doing, she continued to play Rui's hair as if he had become her barbie doll, which he technically did.

"Is that so.." The three were a bit confused on why on such a normal answer.

"Yeah..um, it was when I was out in about last night. It caught me off guard because of how less he does that now." All he got was a 'mhm' which by the way, is starting to piss him off a bit. The two weren't mad, but just really confused on why she acts like it is nothing.

The hearing of scraping amongst the spider demons hair with a comb echos into the room the five are stayed in. Rui didn't pay no mind because he knows it isn't any of his business, as long as it doesn't involve Y/N then he's okay.

The other three demons are starting to get annoyed, well, one is more annoyed while the two are annoyed that the human doesn't think that being summed by the demon king isn't important.

"A 'mhm' is all I get?" The scraping stops, Y/N's hand pauses in the middle of Rui's now cleaned up hair. Her back is turned against them as they can't read her face, but can definitely sense her aura, which reads calmness.

"I have nothing more to say. It's not my place Kaz." A loud smack echos through the room, Y/N doesn't need to see that he threw his fist into the wooden floor. She doesn't need to see that he made a big hole into the floor, because she felt the wooden beneath her an odd feeling against her bottom, she continues to brush Rui's soft hair.

"What does that mean! What is not your place?!" A small 'shush' came from where Y/N's positioned at.

"You will wake everyone up with that tone Kaz, keep it down wi—"

"Damn those humans Y/N! I give two rats asses about them! What i'm more concerned about is how I give you serious information and you completely brush it off like it's fucking normal!"Akaza is pissed, and Y/N knows it. The two are in complete outs of it, it's not their place and certainly not the time to butt in. Yet they can't shake the annoying feeling for her.