𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

🍡 : A START OF SOMETHING?
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
.⋆。⋆ ☼ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

-'Fight or flight? I'd rather lie that tell you I'm in love you

-
'Fight or flight? I'd rather lie that tell you I'm in love you.'
-

     I HAVE BEEN THROUGH to many wars to ever doubt my strength.

The night was like any other night, the moon shinned down on the lands, only but bugs and animals making small noises throughout the area. The sounds of leafs brushing up against one another. "OI! QUIT MESSING AROUND!"

Nevermind. Not this night. This night will be a beginning of battle cries. And the person who will be the culprit of those cries will be pointing at Y/N. Not because of being sad or a total reck, more so with pain shooting up through her body.

Y/N's hands are buried deep into the cold soil of the ground, her knees just about to buckle down due to intense pain. Her head facing down which makes her hair fall onto her face, glued to her skin because of sweat.

Panting, heavy breathing fills the air as Y/N tries to control her breathing. She questioned just how the fuck she got here in the first place.

"Fu-fuck you...bitch is built..different. I don't live...like Larry." Not fazed by her weird words, Akaza stands a few feet away from her, his arms crossed as his face looks down at the weak human in front of him.

He isn't surprised that she never fought. The way she stance herself and hold herself when she punches. This is completely useless, why is even here in the first place where he could be useful somewhere else.

A sense of energy spikes up in Y/N as she puffs out, 'I need to do this, because I do I can see my family again. I won't die here and show pinket here that I can be strong.'

Mustering up all her energy, she wobbles when she starts to stand on her two feet. Bringing her hair into a ponytail, she looks at Akaza with a determine face, she spreads her legs out a bit, her arms tucked into her side as she has her two fists near her face.

"Let's dance you eraser head." A bit taken back by her sudden determination. He is quick to shake it off and starts to direct her on her stances and the way she is punching.

He would show and demonstrate, but would never touch her or attack her. Y/N though he would move aside his thing with women, but seeing as he hasn't made any moves on her, gives her a sense of happiness. Only because she is alive and well right now and not being his hole-puncher. "Change of plans, you need to start to exercise your body, so doing those could possibly help you with fighting. That will be pushed aside until you prove that you can show that you can hold yourself up."

As if he spoke her language of mindsets, "Honestly pinky, I think that's the best thing you'd ever said since we started this shit! Even I know you should always exercise before jumping straight to training. Like look at me! I am good lookin and not a fighter but a lover! My body is a food machine, not a damn mortal combat player! Hey are you listening you Patrick wannabe!"

Looking at the demon, he was having a small conversation with himself, his right hand on his chin, with a thinking face as he mumbles some ideas for her to exercise and what could help her out.

'This wiener! Ugh, why did Koku leave me in his care. Why couldn't he teach me? Is it because he only knows breathing style and not hand- to -hand combat. Odd, I could've sworn he'd known a little in his samurai lifestyle back then. Maybe he does know but won't teach me cause he knows I'd beat his ass in a heartbeat. Ha! Puss—'

"Oi human! You listing to me? I will not repeat myself, so listen." He waves around as he tries to snap her out of her daydream of a look.

Y/N comes back as she quickly points out the problem in this situation. "Wait, wait, wait, do you even know my name? Wait— I never even introduced myself to you or Koku— I'm about to cry in a corner. So instead of calling me 'human', my name is Y/N, just Y/N. Last name isn't important."

She smiles as she felt good for introducing herself and hopefully he gets the memo that being called a human makes her feel weird.

He blinks, then blinks again. 'What is the deal with demons blinking a lot? Do they have an illness for eyes or something—' Just as when she felt accomplished about telling him her name and want him to go on with his idea, she coughs to get his attention.

Akaza snaps out of his blinking state and continues his sentence. "Okay so human you will be doing these few things to help out your body."

Groaning out loud and looks up at the sky, 'the disrespect! no wonder he looks like Sukuna had sex with a basketball and made him. isn't he the shortest demon outa all of them except Rui? But Rui was a kid when he was turned, I actually liked that spider kid. He was honestly a good one with intentions to have a family. Maybe I should try and save him...'

"— and then you'd be doing a set of push-ups with also doing laps around this field of area, got that human?" Blinks.

Pulling it off like she was, she loosely throws her hand out as her eyes trail anywhere but his face, "Y-yeah, pfft, I totally heard everything you told me. I got this in the bag mr. crabs!"

Smile, Y/N puts her legs together, her left arm glued to her side as her right arm is raised when her hand is in a salute way. He rolls his eyes as he tries to hold a face. "Whatever. Just start by working on your legs right now.".

Turing to walk away and a bit away from her, Akaza starts his training. "It's Y/N. Y-N, not human you cockaroach!" Puffing out her cheeks, in her head she repeats over and over 'I can do this', a chant to keep her motivated as she starts to break her legs into different and weird positions.

The night has just begun.

————

note.
small poem is on Pinterest. I am bad at insults and especially nicknaming as you can tell- :')