𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾

🍡 : HIS PRAYER
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
.⋆。⋆ ☼ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

-'Still, I'm gonna sing, about the One who's given life to me

-
'Still, I'm gonna sing, about the One who's given life to me.'
-

- 6 weeks -

"OH MY CHILD, I will pray for you."

"I- n-no need for that, pleas—"

"I wish you well on your well-being my child. I am here to guide you on your right path."

"T-thank you, but that isn't necessary Himejima -San. Y-you can stop crying now."
Himejima Gyomei continued his weeping of soft crying as he holds his large-beaded necklace that was around his neck. As his hands were clasp together in a praying manner, the soft mumbles escaped his thin lips.

Y/N couldn't do much but to just stand there awkwardly as Himejima continues to pray on her.

It was like any other day, she gotten up in the break of morning, did her usual and headed out to walk amongst the area as she is trying to get the feel of the place.

It was no joke, the whole area of the Demon Slayer Corps are scattered everywhere.

Ever since she had arrived here, it's a nonstop thing with bumping into the Hashira's, about five out of nine of them. 'Can certainly cross off another, make that 6/9. Geez, am I a hashira magnet here?.'

It wasn't planned to be knocked off the ground when she accidentally bumped into the Stone Hashira on her evening stroll down this hidden pathway.

Then again, it was bound to happen one way or another. She has nothing against him, quite frankly she feels a certain way on how his story had become being a Hashira.

Dusting off her uniform, which was happily made a few days ago. It was roomy, it made her feel like she is breathable and not so closed off on her movements. Y/N was happy that they made her uniform exactly like what she wanted it.

They also made her a haori, she had her old one, which let's face it, basically torn and disfigured due to the amount of years it's been through. Guessing they took it upon themselves to add a clean and fit haori really made her more comfortable.

The (f/c) was plastered onto the haori, as the the design of it flowed perfectly on the fabric. It was perfect, for Y/N at least. She was never the flashy one to the begin with, so meeting the flamboyant hashira soon will be something.

Y/N asked if they could put a word on the back of her uniform, which of course they agreed to it. At first she was hesitant, not because of being denied, but because she felt like she is giving herself too much of a job to fulfill it.