𝗍𝖾𝗇

🍡 : NEW PET & MISSING HOME
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
.⋆。⋆ ☼ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

-'Just call my name, I'm yours to tame, in the middle of the night' -

-
'Just call my name, I'm yours to tame, in the middle of the night'
-

'HOT, HOT, HOT, HOT, hot, ho-' her train of thought was interrupted when she saw him blink. She was to caught up drooling over him and his figure that she basically forgot that this man demon is real. "I-I'm sorry. Wha- what did you ask me?"

Blink once, then twice.

Koku was unfazed by it, "I...said, what is....that?"

"oh- OHHHH. Well um, it's kind of hard to explain..the thing I was holding and now across the room is a pencil. This is a notebook. A book full of blank lines of paper to write whatever. I used to draw a lot of Patrick twerking, I remember this one time my teacher—" She continues to rant while Kokushibo just blankly stairs at her. He doesn't feel anything to it, it's just a habit he has, looking off into the distance and never moves, which could be really scary.

To be quite honest with himself, he never had a night of not killing. Well, this is his first night actually not killing anyone, and he doesn't like it. It feels weird, off balance of his living style.

He really feels out of it tonight, and it frustrates him to no end. How can a person, a human spec can have hold of him like this?

It's uncommon, the upper rank demons should have full control of themselves, well, except for that man.

Which reminds us, a big question. Why hasn't he reported to the king of demons about this human and what she is doing to him? Simple. Well, it's not, because one, he has too much pride in himself that he shouldn't bother his lord with a mere human.

Second, because again, he shouldn't have his lord question his loyalty, meaning that if he can't kill one citizen being, could he kill the demon corps when they cross one another. And that's something he doesn't want to discuss, of course his loyalty lies with the man, no questions asked.

Foolish you think? But Kokushibo wants to deal with this on his own, he is itching to figure out why she holds his place, why he can't kill her.

Why won't he ask his other companions? For one, he doesn't wanna deal with them, two, because they are annoying and three, because this is his pet.

Pet...

Kind of have a nice ring huh? Yeah, his pet. She's his thing to deal with till he solves why his murder intentions seem to stop his movements, but have no problem to clear those away and have access to move freely with no intentions. A lot of twists here, but it'll make sense in time.