New Book

Link:

Link:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/313631102

A Vegas Mishap

I stared at the person sitting on the chair in front of me.

That instant I realised that I didn't know this person at all. This was not the person I have been living with. This person just looked like that person. There was nothing same except the looks. The pose, the expression, the emotions in the voice, nothing matched.

I couldn't believe that it is the same person.

"Doesn't mean anything?" I asked with a low voice as anger filled me.

"Yes, it was only a Vegas Mishap."

**********************************************************************************

Ophelia Russo is on a vacation to United States.

Wanting to forget all the worries and stress of managing a fast growing business, one night she finds herself in a bar and in the company of the very handsome businessman, Ethan Welsh, who himself is on a vacation for a break from his womanizing life in Greece.

Two hot people, one lively night in Vegas and a few drinks down, what do you expect to happen?

No, no. If it was just a one night stand that had happened, it wouldn't have been this bad.

What had actually happened was no less than the worst nightmare for Ethan and Ophelia.

Suddenly, it becomes more than just a vacation for the Italian girl and the Greek man when they wake up married to each other.

What follows is a love story, you think?

It's a messed up destiny, I bet.

After all, it is only A Vegas Mishap.