Chapter 81: Revenge

HEY LOVES <3

I'm back and I love this chapter so imma hope yall love it too 😫

Also im dying cause ppl think im making Nystrom a sad ending but yk, in the end i'll be telling yall "I told u so" when it's a happy ending 😭

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

I inhale deeply when I see Lillith stopping for a moment, her eyes glistening with tears as her hands are curled into fists.

"You don't need to see him if you don't want to," I tell her, causing the brunette girl to take a deep breath.

She shakes her head, "No, no. I need to see him."

I slowly nod my head, opening the door to Ethan's room as I step inside. I wait for Lillith to follow me and she does.

She steps into the room, closing the door behind her as her hand flies to her mouth when she sees Ethan's condition.

His head slowly lifts up while he's sitting in the corner of the huge room, a scoff escaping his mouth when he sees us.

"Look who we have here," He laughs, shaking his head repeatedly.

His eyes snap towards me as he smiles, "You managed to save them," A sigh leaves his mouth, "I kinda wish you didn't though."

"What is she doing here?" Ethan snaps, not even sparing a look at the girl next to me.

I can see her eyes shift to the ground, bothered by the way Ethan doesn't acknowledge her presence.

"I'm not the one you should be talking to." I glare at him before backing away from them, letting Lillith decide what she wants to do.

The psycho's eyes stay on me, his jaw clenched as his gaze bores through mine.

He's probably trying to figure out if I'm paying attention to him. Unfortunately, he wouldn't know since I'm still wearing my sunglasses.

Ethan's eyes snap towards Lillith when she eventually speaks up, "You're a monster."

He rolls his eyes at her comment, acting unbothered, "I have heard that a thousand times already, you won't make a difference."

"I truly thought you loved me," She ignores his tries to set her off, continuing to talk while I remember that day in the bathroom when she told me he loved her.

"You made me feel special," My eyes wander towards her hands, which are visibly preventing themselves from trembling.

She scoffs, "I thought I was special until I found out you were trying to make a look-alike,"