Chapter 1

Monique pov

I awoke in the morning to begin another shitday of my shitlife,  hearing the girl next to me mumble something I couldn't understand.

"Come on!It's time for you to get up and go! I
have a lot of work to do!" I said, shaking her slightly.

I couldn't even recall what her name was. She was just another one-night stand because I used to attract both girls and boys.
She sat on the edge of the bed,  rubbing her eyes as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes, then smiled at me.

"Fuck, baby!Even in your morning outfit, you're fucking hot! "She stood up and walked towards me.

She attempted to kiss me,  but I turned away and rejected her,  causing her to frown.

"Thanks!Now,  I told you to fuck off!"I replied by picking up her clothes from the floor and hurling them at her,  her panties smacking her in the face.

I could see her becoming enraged, but I didn't care.

"You,  fucking bitch!"She cursed me under her breath before getting dressed and leaving, slamming the door behind her so hard that I thought she broke it.

"Oh, you're so sweet!Thank you so much!"I mocked her and gave her the middle finger.

I didn't care that she wouldn't come to me anymore.I knew I could have a lot more.

But, I'm sorry.I'm so impolite.I didn't even introduce myself.My name is Monique Horne, and I'm 23 years old Yes, I am a woman who was a lesbian.I said "was" until HE changed it.

It all started a few years ago.I was struggling to make ends meet because I worked in a bar for a pittance.I used to live in a small studio and had to give them almost all of my earnings to pay the rent.My parents had died,  so I had no family.My mother was my entire world,   but she died when I was 14 as a result of my father's beatings.He was just an alcoholic son of a bitch who I used to despise because of his behavior, despite the fact that he loved me as his own eyes.I despised him for murdering my mother.He ended up in prison,  and I found out two years later that he died of cirrhosis, but I didn't care; I told them to burn his body and throw the ash wherever they wanted.I was living in my parents' house for a while until I was kicked out because I couldn't afford to pay the utilities, so I moved into that studio with the little money I had saved,  but that money was only enough for one mount.I chose to work as a bartender because I desperately needed the tips.It wasn't much, but it was enough to get by from day to day,  and the pay was terrible because I was a minor.Because of this shit of a life,  I turned into a cold bitch who despised men.I assumed that every man was like my father, and the majority of them were, which is why I decided to fuck with women.I tried with some men as well, but I gave up when I realized I wasn't into them, and as a result, I was still a virgin, which was totally fine to me.

One day I saw an ad for a DJ job at one of the clubs in the city where I lived.I enjoy music and saw this as an opportunity to make more money,  so I obtained the phone number and dialed it.

After a few rings, a deep,  strong voice responded, "Hello!"

"Hello!Sir, I'm applying for the position of DJ!
Is it still available?"I responded as confidently as possible.