Chapter 4

When I got up, I had no idea what day it was. I called the girl who always came for me in these kinds of situations, but even she couldn't please me, so I ended up shooing her out of my place. My head hurt and I still felt the need to relieve myself, and masturbating didn't help me at all. I hated myself for feeling this way because of a man, and I didn't even know what I was feeling. It seemed like sexual frustration, and I hated myself for feeling this way for a man like Raffael in particular. I remembered that I had to go to work, but I didn't want to, so I turned off my phone. I tried to resist the urge to turn it back on just to see if he called me.

"Monique, you can't meet him again! He's dangerous and will kill you!"As I looked at the clock, I sighed.

I made the decision to return to bed at midnight, but before I could do so, a loud knock on my door stopped me. I froze at first, but when I heard his deep, insistent voice, my body immediately yielded to him, as if I were under a spell. His spell.

He growled behind my door, making sure that I was the only one who could hear him, "Open this fucking door, Monique if you don't want me to break it."

As I slowly opened the door, I saw him hulking against the threshold in all his splendor. He was exposing his strong tattooed chest and defined abs to me while he was dressed in ripped black jeans and a black leather jacket without a shirt.

"How I'd love to lick those tattoos, God!"

Until he began to speak, which jolted me from my thoughts, I had no idea I was ogling.

"Monique, do you need a special invitation to come and do your job or something?" he asked. "Do you know how many people left just because YOU weren't there, hmm? I've lost some money tonight!"

"I just can't control how I feel about this guy! I can't believe it!"

He walked forward and asked, "What happened little one? The cat got your tongue?" which caused me to step back and let him in.

He shut the door and continued walking until I felt the bed behind my legs. He was standing up too close to me for my mental health, so I fell onto it. After catching my lower lip between my teeth, I regained my composure and looked at the bulge concealed within his jeans for a brief period. He grabbed my chin and rested his thumb slightly more than was necessary on my lips as he released my prisoned one.

"Don't do that again, or else I'll have to put my dick in between your beautiful lips!"

"But I'd love that! Oh, but..." I considered and fought the urge to lick my lips once more.

He gently lifted me while still holding my chin and then leaned down to my level so that he was now just an inch from my face. My chest was about to burst open with my heart.

"Why didn't you want to come to work? Why are you so afraid of me?" He spoke softly, and I felt his warm, minty breath immediately on my skin, giving me goosebumps and making my nipples hard.

"I..I..." I tried, but I couldn't say it right.

He did something unexpected after taking a look at my lips. He licked them slowly, moving from one corner to another while going up to my ear whispering again.

He said, "Be a good girl and get dressed! We still have a lot of people to entertain!" and turned away.

I suddenly felt jelly in my legs, and I fell back onto the bed.
I took a deep breath that I wasn't aware I was holding and exclaimed, "Fuck!".

I quickly put on a pair of short jeans, a white top, and a black short leather jacket. I pulled my hair into a messy bun, let some of it out, put on some natural makeup, and then I ran outside in white sneakers. Against his Range Rover Evoque, Raffael was waiting for me. He smiled wide with contentment as he opened the passageway door and told me to enter. I did as he asked, but just as I was about to enter, he gave me a severe spanking on my ass. I knew I was red as a tomato when I slowly turned my head to hear him laugh.
He turned around the car to reach the driver's seat and exclaimed, "That was for turning off your phone, little girl!"