Chapter 12

Raffael's Pov

"Own me?" I could sense the fear in her voice.

"You heard me, kitten!" knowing she was afraid of me turned me on terribly.

I could almost hear her fast heartbeat. She was looking at me with eyes wide open and lips parted and I could hear her breathing quickening with every second. I raised my hand from her throat and stroked her delicate cheek with my thumb, then I leaned down to her neck and began to kiss it softly, the smell of vanilla hit my nostrils instantly. She let out a whimper which made my dick even harder.

"P-please, Raffael! J-just let me go!" she whispered unable to breathe. I knew I affected her. Even though she was angry with me now, she was melting under my touches. I realized she succumbed to me.

Monique began to struggle and I wrapped my fingers around her throat again. How easily I could kill her. I could simply snap her neck and she would be dead. But I wouldn't do that, would I? No, because what I wanted to do was to bury my dick deep inside her.

"Stay. still! That's what you wanted, didn't you?" I growled pushing my hips forward, so she could feel what she was doing to me.

"Why are you doing this to me?" she sobbed. "What have I ever done to you to make you treat me like this?"

"Ohh, baby! If I tell you, then I'll have to kill you and, trust me... That's not what I want to do right now! I want to enjoy your presence for a while!" I smirked against her neck nipping the flesh softly.

"For a while? You psycho! You are not better than Felix! No wonder you are best friends!" she began to struggle again.

"I said fucking stay still!" I growled again feeling my rage grow.

"Screw you, Raffael! I am not your sex doll! Just fucking kill me already!" she hissed through her clenched teeth, causing me to freeze and focus on her face, but all I could see was unadulterated resentment.

"Do you have any idea what you are requesting?"

"Ohh, trust me, I know very well what I'm asking for! And that's what I fucking wish! This life is making me sick! You are making me so sick!" she hissed again.

I snatched my weapon from behind my band midriff and pointed it at her head watching her expression. She wasn't hesitant to die. I could guess by the look she punctured me with that she was beseeching me to shoot her.

"I'm gonna ask again! Do you have any idea what you are requesting?"

"Yes, pull the trigger already! I have nothing left anyway!" she whispered.

I squeezed the weapon against her forehead, the cold metal making her shudder slightly. She was crying so hard it nearly broke my heart. I couldn't kill her. She implied something to me. I couldn't tell what, but she did. All this time, since she came to me, I figured I could play her in at any rate I wanted, but I was wrong. I let her inside my head and presently I couldn't dispose of her anymore. I acknowledged she wasn't similar to her dad at all. She was innocent and sweet, but simultaneously she was very brave. Monique could take the shot with her chin up, while her dad took off like a coward and even passed on like one.

"I'm gonna count on three! So get ready! One...Two...." she was staring inside my soul without any expression on her gorgeous face. "Three!" I threw the gun on the floor and grabbed the back of her neck capturing her lips with mine. She struggled a little, but she gave up melting in my arms. I was kissing her like my life depended on it and, God, her lips tasted so damn delicious. She began to moan in my mouth causing me to crave more. I lifted her and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I was devouring her neck going down to her chest, where I pulled her shirt up and cupped her breasts amazed by how perfectly they molded in my palms. I felt her hands working on my sweatpants trying to relieve my manhood. When she finally did I began to rub it between her clothed floods.