Chapter 23

Monique's pov

I noticed Monique was turned on even before we left the house. Every little thing I did made her tremble. Every look she gave me was lustful. And the fact that I was speaking in my native language turned her on even more. She was fussing on the chair, clenching her thighs as if she was trying to stop the arousal,  but she humiliatingly failed. I could see her desire for me written all over her face,  but I think everyone could.

"¡Deberías in a cuidar a tu novia, Hijo! Creo que Ella piensa que have Demasiado calor aquí, Porque se ve tan Caliente(You should go look after your girl, son! I believe it's so hot in here for her because she appears to be very hot!) " After she dashed to the restroom, my friend whispered only for me to hear with a wicked smirk on his face.

"Ella Parece, ¿no es así?
(She appears to be, doesn't she?)" I, too, smirked in response.

"¡Sí, y tú también! ¡Ahora vote!
(And you as well! Now go!) "

I had to admit that my hardness made it difficult for me to focus on my business conversation, so I excused myself and left after my horny kitten. She was washing her hands when I entered the restroom and locked the door, indicating that she had just finished her business.

"Raffael, what are you doing here?"

She stammered backward until she hit the wall behind her.

"Baby, I came to feed you!" I responded by moving closer to her and smacking my lips against hers.

Her lips were as sweet as strawberries. It turned me into an addict,  and I just wanted more, so I licked her lips,  and she let me explore her sweet mouth with my needy tongue without thinking. She was moaning in my mouth,  so I smirked and bit her lower lip hard.

"I have such a needy kitten!" I cooed against her lips,  and she moaned again louder this time.

I moved down to her neck and softly bit it, causing her to tilt her head and expose her neck more for me. Her scent was driving me insane, and I, like her,craved more. I nipped her ear and asked seductively.

"Would you like me to feed you, baby?" 

She nodded her head,  frantically breathing.

"Yeah? Do you want my cock down your throat?" I continued licking her neck down to her lovely breasts.

"Oh my goodness! Yes! "When I slid her dress down and sucked and bitted on her hard nipple,  she whimpered and threw her head back. 

I did the same thing with the other, pressing my hand against her wet pussy through her red lace thongs. She spread her legs, allowing me more access to her needy pussy,  which I took advantage of by pulling her thongs aside and making direct contact with her wetness. Her juices were dripping wet and sliding down her thighs, which couldn't help but make me smile. With a wicked smirk on my face,  I straightened up and looked down at her gorgeous pleasured face.

"I'll give it to you, kitten, but first I'm going to get my dessert!" I said, grabbing her thighs and lifting her onto the counter.

I pressed my bulge against her core, causing her to moan loudly and spread her legs wider for me,  before kneeling between them and pulling her thongs down,  kissing her wetness and licking between her folds. She was ecstatic. Every lick, every kiss was given to her. Every bit on her clit, every thrust of my tongue inside her,  made her scream. I turned her into a slut for me. She was grabbing my hair and pulling me closer to her pussy as she tried to slide my entire body inside.