Chapter 36

"That rag has a gun on her! Sorry, dad, but how stupid would you be to believe she's come to ask for help? I'm sure she's keeping something from us!"

When I came down from my room to the living room, I heard Alexander arguing with his father.

"I'm sure it's just for protection, son! And how do you know she's armed?"

I came to a halt and hid behind a wall to listen to them.

"With a wry laugh, he said, "Dad...You're so stupid at times, I swear to God. What if she's an infiltrator sent by one of your enemies?"

"If she's a spy, we'll kill her; please, for my sake, give her a chance and train her. Please, son, listen to me for once!"

" Okay! But pay attention, if I smell something, I won't hesitate to put a bullet in her pretty head!"

I emerged from hiding and entered the living room, pretending not to hear anything they were saying.

"Good day!" I said it sweetly and with a big smile.

"Hello, my dear! Did you get a good night's sleep?" Nicolai inquired, matching my smile.

"I slept like a baby!" I replied looking at Alexander.

"Excellent! Today you will begin training, so please eat your breakfast before following Alexander to the training room! I believe in you, son!" He patted his son on the back and made his way to the exit.

"You've got no idea!" Alexander responded with a wicked grin on his face, which made me scrunch up my nose.

I ignored him and sat down at the table, where Maia served me breakfast.

"Eat quickly, baby, because I'm going to take your soul out of you today." He came up behind me and leaned down to whisper in my ear, then straightened up and left before I could respond.

And he did just that. After eating, I changed into my workout clothes, and Alexander drove me to the gym, where, as he previously stated, he beat the hell out of me.

" You'd die in the first second if you tried to fight Raffael with the moves you know. "I don't want to know how you use that weapon you threatened me with last night if you're so bad at hand-to-hand combat."

I glared at him and ignored his snide remarks. I turned my back on him and prepared to leave the gym when I felt him grab my hand and turn me around.

"Look, Sonia, I'm sorry for what I said and did last night!" But that doesn't change my inability to trust you. So, please, make me believe in you!I spoke with my father this morning, and he asked me to give you a chance, so that's what I'm going to do, but I need your help. Do you think you can do it, Sonia? Do you think you can make me trust you?" He said softly, raising his hand to caress my face, his eyes warmer now.

"I'll give it a shot!" I said softly, my gaze drawn away from his mesmerizing eyes.

"Good, because you appear to be a good girl!" He said this and smiled warmly at me, but he didn't move or remove his hand from my face.

He was staring at me intently, and when he did, he reminded me so much of Raffael, which was dangerous for me because the longing I felt for him grew stronger by the day.

All I did for the next few days was train for hours on end.

Alexander had gained confidence in me, or so I thought, over the course of two months. Every night, I called Raffael to tell him everything I had learned. Nicolai was going to seize control of his mafia. To murder him and take everything he owned. Of course, I wasn't going to let that happen, so I told Raffael about my plan. I planned to persuade Alexander to assist me in capturing Raffael, transporting him to their house's dungeon, "torturing" him, and then "killing" him slowly and painfully. I had planned to kill Raffael when I met him, but not in this manner.

"How is Alexander now with you?" Raffael asked one evening when everyone was asleep, and I knew I could call him.

"My love, I think he's starting to trust me! I have a feeling he likes me a lot because he doesn't hesitate to touch me in certain ways when we're training." I replied lightly.

"I'm going to break his fucking hands off and kill him with them!" Raffael said through his teeth. "And you, how do you feel when he touches you?"

"Mmmmm, I feel fantastic!" I lied to him just to tease him.

"Really? That means he won't be the only one subjected to harsh treatment."

I began to laugh, but the truth was that I was extremely horny.

"Don't tease me, Monique, or I swear you'll be severely punished when you return."

"If the punishment includes that big fat dick of yours, my hot and handsome lover, then I let myself be punished with the greatest pleasure," I said seductively into the phone.

"Mmmmm, if you behave until you get home, maybe it'll include it; change the subject because my cock is getting hard, and you're not around to fuck you the way I want."

"I'd give anything to suck you right now!" I wailed.

"You'd do it, wouldn't you? You want me to grab your hair and fuck you deep in your throat until I finish in your lovely mouth. Fuck, baby, my cock is now extremely hard." He responded abruptly, his voice deep and hoarse.

"Mmmm!" was all I could manage to say.

"Baby, please touch yourself for me. Close your eyes and imagine that I am touching you. That I'm the one who fucks you, who puts his dick deep inside you and pumps hard and fast until you can't take it anymore and scream my name for pleasure."

"I need to see you right now! Call me with camera!" I moaned again, and the phone abruptly hung up,the began to ring again,this time with video.