Chapter 37

When I responded, his handsome face gave me a perverse grin.

"Would you like to see something beautiful?" He asked, and I frantically nodded, unable to speak due to my bliss.

The camera on his phone was only focused on his hard-as-steel cock, which he was rubbing in slow motions from the base to the head and back.

"Fuck!" I exhaled, quickening the pace of my fingers on my clit. "I'd give anything to suck that perfect cock right now. To use my tongue to stroke that red and swollen head. I would give my life to suck on your swollen balls!" I've been getting the feeling that my climax is approaching.

"Don't stop talking dirty to me, baby!" I saw his hand squeeze the cock harder and harder as he gritted his teeth.

"I would give anything to feel your skilled tongue over my clit and your fingers inside me! To have you lick and stretch me until I give up in your mouth! Than to feel you enter me unexpectedly and forcefully, and how you begin to fuck me hard and rough in a way that only you know how! And pump into me faster until I feel your sweet cum gushing inside me as you bite my neck!"

"Such a filthy little slut!" I heard him start to breathe faster and faster, and then his breath stopped, and I saw the sweet liquid gushing out of his dick as he grunted and moaned. This image also made me cum and yell Raffael's name.

"Let me go get something to clean myself up!" he explained after readjusting his breathing, he placed the phone on the table with the camera facing up.

Then I froze. He wasn't at his house; he was somewhere else, and jealousy began to consume me from within.

"I'm ready!" exclaimed After as he picked up the phone and focused the camera on his face.

"Where the hell are you?" I inquired through my teeth.

"What do you mean, baby? I'm right here "He replied with a grin.

"Don't laugh at me, Raffael, and tell me where the fuck are you because you're not at home under any circumstances!" I growled once more, my rage growing by the second.

He began to laugh devilishly.

"In Russia, baby!" he replied, and I was taken aback.

"How about in...Russia?" I asked him if I had misunderstood him.

"Yes, in Russia, baby! See you later!" He winked at me before hanging up.

That is exactly what would have happened.

When I awoke the next morning and went to the kitchen, Alexander was waiting for me with a big smile on his face.

"We caught him, beautiful!" he exclaimed as he approached me, took me in his arms, threw me up, and then caught me again.

"Wait! What do you mean?" I was perplexed.

"Raffael, baby! I finally got that jerk!"

"Where is he now?" I asked him, pretending to be astounded.

"In the basement!" he exclaimed, perversely grinning at me.

"Perfect! Tell your men not to touch him!"

"Why would I do that?" He was suspicious as he asked me.

"Because..." I said, slowly approaching him and bringing my face close to his, so close that our lips lightly touched. "...I want to be the one who tortures and kills the moron!" I continued over his lips before kissing him lightly.

I wanted to flee. But he grabbed my head and pressed his lips to mine again, this time hungrily kissing me. He began walking, causing me to back up until I felt the kitchen island behind me. He dragged my ass onto the island and started kissing my neck and biting my tender flesh, moving lower and lower while pulling my top down to reveal my breasts. He took one of my hardened nipples and began sucking and biting it.