Chapter 5

The night passed by so slowly. From the moment I let that inked Greek God put his hands on me, I lost all confidence in myself. I felt like I was lying to myself all my life, pretending to be gay while waiting for HIM to show up and prove the opposite, and I was so angry with myself for being so weak around him. I tried to forget what had happened in the car a while ago, but I just couldn't help it, and I resented myself for wanting his touch. The worst part was that I loved it and wanted more of him, and I continued to feel his touches all over my body.

"Monique, fucking focus on what you have to do! Focus and strength are essential!"

However, as long as I was around him, "strong" was impossible.

I went to the bar after the club had been closed and asked Anais, the bartender, to pour me a glass of whiskey because I needed to think clearly.

"So, somebody wants to get drunk, right?"With a big grin on her gorgeous face, she asked me.

I replied, "Trust me, I need it!" and drank it all in one sip, feeling it burn my throat. It was so sweet that I almost moaned, so I told her I needed another filling.

"What happened?" While serving me another drink, she asked once more.

"I'd love to tell you what happened! But the thing is, I, too, have no idea!" While playing with my fingers on the glass's hard, clear surface, I replied, "I'm so confused!" with a heavy sigh.

"Try me!" I felt I could have faith in her because of the warm smile she gave me.

"Well, I have no idea where to begin! I asked, "Is anyone still here, by the way?" afraid that if I said anything, HE or anyone else could hear me.

"Yes, but you know what? Let's go have to breakfast. I'm famished! We can leave as soon as I finish counting the money!" She said while opening the cash register.

I responded, "Okay, I will go use the restroom anyway!" and left.

As I slowly made my way through the dim hallway to use the restroom, I noticed a silhouette leaning against the wall and smoking. I continued to walk, and as I got closer, I realized that the silhouette was Felix. He was high. On him, I could smell the marijuana. I passed by him and nodded my head in greeting, but what he said made me freeze.

"Oh, baby! How much I'd love to fuck that sexy ass of yours!" he exclaimed.

With a sour glare, I turned around and glared at him.

I hissed between my teeth, "What did you just say?"

"Are you deaf?" He asked, with a devilish grin on his handsome face.

As I made my way toward him, I growled, "Say that again, you jerk!"

I think I forgot that he was four times my height, I think the alcohol in my sister gave me courage.

He spits the words out as he leaned down to my level.
"I.said.I would. love it.to fuck that sexy ass of yours! Now did you hear me?" He gave me a fake smile.

I innocently frowned, "Oh, poor soul, in case you forgot, I am not into men!"

"Oh, but baby, trust me, you will love me after I'm done with you!" He continued to grin.

I spit on his face, which caused him to darkly laugh as he wiped the liquid off. He grabbed me by the throat and pushed me against the wall, holding me in place.

"You little whore, you like it hard, don't you? I ought to immediately slam my dick into that pretty asshole of yours and thrust until you could no longer endure it and would beg me to stop!" Before pressing his lips to mine, he growled and licked my face.