Chapter 7

We didn't say anything all the way to the club. Even though what happened a half-hour ago was so good, I realized that it wasn't supposed to happen. I was thinking about it. Something told me that it was wrong that I allowed our relationship to go so far. What a pity. Despite my lack of trust in him, I was drawn to him like a magnet. Strange, as no man has ever made me feel this way before. Every time I saw him, I felt myself melt from the intense desire for him. I moved in with him and allowed him to touch me in ways I never imagined I would allow any man to touch me. Of course, I had no choice at this point. But the most important thing was that I felt like I had to follow his orders. I had no idea that a man could get me to follow orders as he did. I had no idea what this menacing and glorious Greek God could do to me if I didn't follow his orders. I kneeled down in front of him because he screamed danger with all of his being. The man was always carrying a gun, for the sake of Christ. He was so much more than just a club owner, it was abundantly clear. David might have been looking at me that way every time I was near Raffael because he knew that if I tried something, he would chase me down and shoot me between my eyes or perhaps torture me until I begged him to do it.

I needed to halt. Because what was going on between us was already posing a threat to me, I had to inform him that this was getting out of hand and that we needed to stop. Even though I knew I was just a toy for him, I had a strong attraction to him. He would abuse me before throwing me away like trash, destroying my soul.

"Baby girl, what are you thinking?"He asked as he stroked my thigh, distracting me from my thoughts.

His touch made me instantly melt, and I struggled not to jump on him and ride him hard while he was driving that car.

I mumbled, "N-nothing, sir!" and tried to pull my leg away from his touch, which made him snort and hold it more tightly.

"It appears that you no longer enjoy me touching you, hmm? Funny because just a few moments ago, while you were rubbing your wet pussy against my dick, you screamed my name in pleasure and seemed to enjoy it!" He looked at me with lust in his eyes and raised an eyebrow.

When he began to slowly rub his fingertips against my inner thigh, I gasped, "Y-you made me, sir!"

"And you asked me if anyone could hear us so you could be a moaning mess!"He gave an ironic grin.

Knowing he was correct, I shielded my eyes from him and fought a strong blush. I enjoyed it. A lot. However, at least for me, it was prohibited.

I whispered, "We must stop this, sir!"

"Stop this? Baby, I've already told you this, and I'll keep telling you it until it's ingrained in your head:Trust me, kitten, you don't know what I can do to you, so don't play with my patience!" He growled as he squeezed my thigh so hard that the flesh was turning white and would bruise the following day.

My heart was pounding hard as I looked up at him from his hand, and his eyes were getting so dark that he looked like the devil himself.

"Sir, p-please!" I sobbed, tears forming at the corners of my eyes. "Y-you are hurting me!"

Before taking his hand away from me, he turned his head back and looked into my teary eyes through his eyelashes.

Raffael never spoke to me again after that. He was just taking me from the club to the house and from the house to the club, but he stopped talking to me. He then requested that his driver do that. Since he left every time I came, I couldn't see him at home, but when he did, he avoided me and locked himself away in his office or room. If we did meet in the kitchen or somewhere else, he would be looking elsewhere than me. He used to send someone else to ask me if he wanted something from me. It was as if I no longer existed for him, and it was so strange not to hear his deep, sultry voice or see his stunning face.