Chapter 25

Monique's pov

I was rubbing the vibrator hard and fast against my clit, feeling my realese so close. I cummed with my back arched, moaning Raffael's name. He was still staring at me from the armchair, squizzing the arms so hard that his knuckles were turning white. He was enthralled by the bluge inside his pants, which was attempting to escape from that prison. I got down on my hands and knees and approached him seductively, like a feline watching him with his silver eyes.When I got in front of him, our faces were only a few inches apart, so I took my tongue out and licked his lips slowly, moving up to his ear while moaning.

"You can now fuck me the way you like!" I hushed seductively.

"Fuuuck!"I yelled when he jumped on top of me like a lion, pressing my back against the mattress.

With one hand, he pinned my hands above my head, and with the other, he grabbed my hips, preventing me from moving.

"Do you think you can play with me, you wicked little bitch?" He growled dangerously, pressing his weight against me.

I raised my head and kissed his lips.

"Say it again, it sounded good!"

I smirked as I noticed his jaw clench.I was on his lap in a flash.He grabbed my wrists and pinned them just above my ass, pushing hard against my back.I felt a hard hand against my butt cheeks, causing me to jump as much as I could, followed by a burning sensation that hurt like a bitch.

"What the fuck, Raffael?"I yelled, tears welling up in my eyes.

"Count!" he growled once more.

"Fuck off!I'm not going to...Ouch!" I yelled again, feeling another smack.

"I said fucking count or we'll keep doing this all night!"

"I'm not going to count your smacks, you son of a...OUCH!"

This one was extremely painful, and I knew it would turn blue the next day.

"Count,Monique!" he shouted back, making me jump.

"One!" I yelled.

Smack.

"Two!"

He hit me repeatedly until I lost count.
I couldn't feel my buttcheeks any longer, but I was becoming aroused.

"So you're enjoying it, huh?Aren't you a naughty one, my sexy angel?"

He rubbed his fingers between my folds and whispered.I didn't want to answer him.I was furious with him for hitting me because I knew I wouldn't be able to walk or sit the next day.

"I can now fuck you the way I want, baby!"

He threw me on my stomach and rushed over to me, holding his height on his strong arms and rolling his hips so his hard one rubbed against my pussy lips. He leaned down to kiss and bite my neck, knowing it was a weak spot for me.When he slammed his cock inside me without warning or allowing me to adjust, I bit my lip hard and whimpered. He was moving so quickly that the bed collided with the wall and I slid forward. He moved me to the top of the bed, making me kneel and hold onto it, before resuming his hard fucking. I didn't have a voice to scream anymore, so the only sounds that came out of my mouth were some unknown cursing and strange sounds. It was just too much for me, so I couldn't keep track of how many times I came.I didn't have the strength to hold onto the bed anymore, and Raffael was still as hard as stone. He seemed like he could fuck me all night and not get tired.He grabbed my hair and pulled on it, causing me to press my back against his strong chest, then he let go and grabbed my throat, licking my side face before growling in my ear.

"You don't seem to be able to handle it any longer, baby!"

"Yes, please, that's enough!"I whimpered, unable to speak properly.

"Ohh,angel, but this is only the beginning!" He chuckled darkly before abruptly turning my body so that he was now on top of me.

He grabbed my legs and pushed them against his shoulders before slamming his dick inside me again, causing me to gasp for air.I could feel him whole in this position.

"Oh, my goodness!"When he began to pound into me with supernatural speed, I screamed.

"This is what happens when you play with the devil himself, baby!"He gave me a wolf grin that melted me from the inside out."I'll make you forget to breathe!After I'm done with you, you won't need another dick!"

"I just wanted to make you jealous.. Please, Raffael! Just take it easy!I'm so...sensitive now!"I begged, but he just kept going, staring death into my eyes.

"Oh,really?In that case,let me show you how jealousy looks on me!"

He grabbed my throat and smashed his lips against mine, spreading my legs wide and changing the hole.

"Oh,God!"When I felt him filling my ass, I sobbed.

When I looked at his face, I noticed he was watching his dick get in and out of me, with his head tilted to the side and his lip between his teeth.He turned me on again with that face, and I reached for his neck, pulled him down, and kissed him like my life depended on it.

"Mmmmhmm,baby, you're so fucking sexy!"I moaned in response to his lips.

"And you are extremely fuckable!"He was kissing and biting my lips with his hips moving quickly.

"I'm almost there!" he exclaimed, growling as he loaded his seed into my ass.

He rolled beside me to catch his breath, while I looked up at the ceiling, both of us sweaty as if we'd just gotten out of the water.I didn't say anything because I was afraid he'd snap at me or go cold again, but then he spoke.

"I'll be gone for a while!In Italy, I have some business to attend to!"

"How long?How long are you going to be gone?"I asked, turning my head to look at him, but he was looking elsewhere.

"A few months!" he replied, causing me to widen my eyes.

"I'd like to join you!" I bit my lower lip.

"You can't do it!"He snapped his head and gave me a death stare, but he softened his expression when he noticed I was crying."It's far too risky!Mariano will bring you to Spain!He will train you so that you will be able to defend yourself if something happens!"

"But..."

"No 'but'!Please, for once, listen to me!I have many enemies, and I don't want you to get hurt!Mariano will be there for you, but you must learn to fight!"

"Why can't I just come with you?You will be there with me and train me!Why did you choose Mariano?"

"Monique, I won't have time to train you and I won't be able to always be with you!I need to concentrate on what I'm doing, and having you around won't help!And Mariano is my best man after Felix, so...you'll do whatever he says!"

"Isn't that how my father was?He was also your best man, until he decided to steal from you!What if he tries something on me?I noticed how he looks at me!"

"If he does, I'll kill him!Just as I did with your father!Now go take a shower!I'll use the other bathroom!"he said as he approached the edge of the bed.

"I'm unable to walk!"I said softly, causing him to smirk and turn his head.

"Is that so?Then stay here while I prepare the tub for you!"