Chapter 35

When he climbed on top of me, my dress was pulled up to my waist, but I ignored it and began to struggle, kicking him. He immobilized me in a matter of seconds by getting between my legs and preventing me from moving. He took both of my wrists in one hand and lifted them over my head, pressing them hard against the bed's mattress.

"Get off me, you jerk!" I screamed as loud as I could in an attempt to hit him, but it was futile.

"You have a bad manner, doll. I'll have that mouth working in no time. But first, I'll attend to this!" he said, cupping my cunt in his large palm.

I heard him opening his jeans and pulling his dick out, which was now stabbing my inner thigh.

"Please don't do this! Please!" I began crying and struggling harder, but I couldn't move.

"Oh, it appears that the kitty has calmed down. Don't cry, I won't hurt you. In fact, you'll feel fantastic." He kissed my neck and lightly bit the tender flesh.

Then an idea hit me. I stopped struggling, let my body go limp, pretended to enjoy it, and began to moan.

"That's your weak spot, isn't it? You'll see how pleased it makes us both!" he said, trailing kisses further down, yanking my dress off and exposing my breasts Start kissing and biting them. My nipples hardened instantly, but it was out of fear, not pleasure, and I had no choice but to pretend.

I didn't like his touches; they weren't like Raffael's. Although he resembled him, his touches were disgusting and far too harsh.

"Please let go of my hands! I'd like to touch you!" I said this while miming another moan.

He let go of my hands, and I pushed him, turning him over, and now I was riding him. He grabbed my hips with both hands and I started rolling, rubbing against his limb.

"I knew you wanted that!" he growled. "Aren't you just a bitch who enjoys dick? That is why you have come! You discovered that all the women come to me to be fucked, and you wanted to give it a shot, didn't you?" He moaned, tightening his grip on my hips and pushing me down towards his cock.

I mumbled "mhm," pretending to roll my eyes in delight. I let myself lean down to kiss him and put my hand under the pillow where I had the gun I had taken out, and when I stood up, I pointed it angrily at him.

"What in the world do you think you're doing?" Fury was visible in his eyes, and he raised his hands defensively.

"Did you honestly believe I wanted to sleep with you?" I laughed wryly, staring at him like a maniac.

I jumped to my feet quickly, one hand pointing the gun at him, the other arranging my dress and covering my nakedness.

"Do you think killing me will solve anything, you damned bitch? You're going to die with me! "He said it through his teeth.

"Get off my bed!" I said, and he slowly did as I instructed. "I don't want to kill you; I told you I'm here to avenge my father, not to sleep with or kill you. Now leave my room until I go to your father and tell him you wanted to sleep with me without my permission." I said it again, still pointing the gun at him.

He began to laugh and shake his head before turning around and unlocking the door, leaving me alone in the room. When I was certain he was no longer in my room, I let out the breath I hadn't realized I was holding. I put my hand to my heart, which was pounding so hard it was breaking my chest, and fell to my knees, sobbing. "I can't meet another Felix, and Raffael is no longer with me to protect me! I can't wait to get rid of this jerk!" When I regained consciousness, I went to the door and locked it from the inside so no one could intrude on me, then I went and lifted the bed mattress to get my phone and call Raffael. I sat on the edge of the bed because my legs were shaking a lot, then dialed his number.

"Hey, lovely!" he said after only two rings, instantly calming me down with his sexy voice. I hadn't even been in Russia for a half-day when I realized how much I missed him.

"Hello, my love!" I tried not to cry as I spoke softly.

"What happened? You don't sound all that great! "He inquired, concerned.

For a brief moment, I remained silent as I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"I'm talking to you, Monique! What happened?" He asked me again, this time with authority.

"Raffael, he tried to rape me!" I tried not to cry as I responded. "That jerk tried to rape me!"

"Who? Nicolai?" he asked between his teeth, suddenly becoming enraged.

"No, not Nicolai, his bastard of a son!" I made a nervous growl.

"Hijo de puta!(Son of a bitch!)" he cursed in his native language. "How did you manage to escape?" he asked again, his teeth clenched so tightly.

"I acted, Raffael. When I struggled and realized I couldn't get rid of him, I pretended to like what he was doing to me, and when the opportunity arose, I took my gun and threatened to kill him if he didn't leave me alone."

" I'm coming for you right now!" he said angrily again, and after the movements, I realized he was getting out of bed to dress.

"No, I'm fine now, baby! Allow me to gather as much information as possible. I'll deal with that jerk, and then you can come after me, but only when I say so!"

"Are you sure?" he asked as he stopped in his track.

"Yes, I am sure, love! And please relax, because I relaxed simply because I heard you."

"OK, boss!" he chuckled.

"Okay, my love! I love so much you!"

"I love you too, beautiful!"