Chapter 18

I was becoming concerned. I knew if he touched me, I wouldn't be able to resist him. I looked around and noticed my  perfume bottle.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you!" he advised.

I returned his gaze, and all I saw in his eyes was sheer hunger.

"Then just leave me alone!" I tightened my teeth and hissed.

"What am I doing, baby?" he asked,  frowning."I only want an autograph...with my pen....deep inside you!" he  changed his mood and smirked  devilishly. 

He had the grimace that told me the beast inside him was about to erupt. I took a deep breath before responding.

"Please just leave!" I said softly.

"Oh, for God's sake! What am I doing,  Monique? You were never bothered  when that shit out there touched you, but now you're bothered because I'm  here and I didn't even touch you! "He was irritated.

"You grabbed my wrist and my throat!" I whispered.

"You used to like this!" he replied, rolling his eyes.

"Before, Raffael! Before I knew it, I had power as well! Before I realized I wasn't as feeble as I thought I was! Before  you abandon me and send me away!" I blinked,  my vision blurred by tears.  "Do you believe you have the right to  come to me now,  after all this time, and interrogate me about my life? You don't,Raffael! You have no right to  interrogate me about anything because you are the one who left me! You are  the one who has blocked my number! And you are the fucking one who  destroyed me from within!" I could feel tears flowing down my cheeks.

"I didn't kick you! I gave you a roof over your  head as well as a bank account full of  money!" He said it as though that was  enough.

"And do you think I was content? I couldn't care less about any of this  because all I wanted was you, Raffael! I  adored you! You made me fucking  love you, and when I tried to tell you,  you kicked me!" With narrowed eyes, I gently shook my head.

"Why are you doing this job, Monique? Why this job out of all the jobs in the  world? Do you appreciate it when men fuck you merely because they answer  your questions correctly or because they listen to you, like puppies? Do you like to be in command,  since I  recall you never being in command of me and always yielding? What has  changed?"

"First and foremost, no one fucked me, Raffael! Second,  you changed me! You destroyed my faith in men!"He  stared at the floor and sighed heavily  before returning his gaze to me.

"I'm so sorry,  baby! I did what I did  because I wanted to keep you safe!" His words made me laugh. "Do you find  this amusing? You'll fucking run away if I tell you what I've done and who I've  become because you weren't with me!" He put his hands over my face "You  were the only one who could make me  think clearly! I know I never showed  you,  but I loved you and still do!" His  look softened to the point of melting  me.

"So, why did you send me away?"

Raffael let go of my face and took a step back, groaning.

"We'd both be dead by now if I hadn't  moved you away! After you left,I uncovered a slew of mistakes I'd committed,  beginning with my  adversaries and  progressing to my gang,faults that  could have killed us both but that I  couldn't  see since all I could think about was  you!Then,after you came to the club and  were smart with me because you  thought it was the correct thing to do, I  felt you'd be better off without me, so I instructed Mariano to take you  away and never tell me where you  were! Everything is now in order. I  handled everything and tried to  locate you, so here I am!"

"How did you find me?"

"I didn't! Felix and Anais did!"

"Are they here?"

"Yeah, I guess they're outdoors if they  didn't leave!"

After a few moments of stillness, he  spoke again.

"Come with me,  gorgeous!"

"I can't! Raffael, I no longer believe you! If something comes up again,  you will  send me away!"

"I won't because I know what I have to do now! I will personally train you!" I glanced at him with wide eyes. 

He smirked and ran his fingertips along my arm, leaving shivers in his wake. I bit my lower lip, becoming hotter as my breathing became more rapid.

"I still affect you!" he smirked, gazing at me up and down. I nodded as he moved in closer and  leaned down until our noses were  practically touching."May I kiss you,  or do I need to answer some of your  questions  first?"

"I-I.."

He was the only man who had this  impact on me, but I fucking loved it. He quickly crushed his lips against  mine, pressing them together, till he  split my lips with his tongue and  slipped it into my mouth, beginning a  war for domination with mine. He gripped my ass and pushed me closer,  as if frightened  I'd flee, forcing me to wrap my arms  around his neck. When he pushed my latex  dress up and began to rub my soaked  pussy from behind,I moaned on his lips.

"You're so wet for me,  baby!" he  exclaimed, never breaking the kiss.

I whimpered again, letting him know I couldn't take it any longer. He cleaned  the table beside me with one hand  while pulling me up and placing me on it as if I weighed nothing. He then  unzipped his jeans and thrust inside  me hard after pulling my thongs aside. My breathing ceased. I had forgotten  how large he was.

"Fuck! You're tighter than I remember! "He growled,  pressing his forehead against mine. 

He stood still so I could get acclimated  to his cock,  then he began to move  slowly at first, then harder and faster,   bucking his hips as if I were his enemy and he wanted to exact revenge on me. That felt fantastic after all those years  of not fucking. The volcano inside my stomach began to expand until it exploded, causing me to scream his  name from deep within my lungs.

"Shit,baby! I've missed you so much!"  He tightened his teeth,  hammering  harder and faster for his relief.

I didn't realize another orgasm was on  the way until he loaded his sperm  within me, causing me to cry his name  again and him to growl loudly from deep inside his  chest.I was missing his noises so greatly. I  was missing the animal within him.  Fuck, I've missed everything about him. I couldn't lie to myself any longer, but I also couldn't let him believe I'd  forgotten him so easily.

We stayed like that for a few minutes to collect our breath.

"I should pull my dick out of you or I'll fuck you again!" he finally exclaimed, and I giggled gently while still  breathing heavily.

Raffael took a step back and re-zipped  his jeans,  his gaze never leaving my  face.

"Fuck, it was hot!" I was considering staring at his cock  when he did it.

"If you keep staring at it like that, it will get hard again,  and then I will  really fuck your brains out,  Monique!" he smirked viciously,  peering at me  through his eyelashes.

I cleared my throat, hoping to get rid of  the nasty images in my thoughts.

"Raffael! We can't do it again!" 

When he didn't respond, I looked at the ground before returning to him.

He was smirking cruelly,  his head  slightly tilted back.

"We will, and you know it, Monique!"  he laughed devilishly.