Chapter 17

Things gradually began to calm down. 
I succeeded to get rid of the rats from  the Danish mafia, as well as some rats I discovered in my gang and their  families. I'd reverted to my old self,  much more aggressive and cruel than  before I met Monique. 
I was tired of dealing with crap, so if  when she was with me, I let my  enemies' families survive, now I didn't hesitate to kill them and everyone they loved most horribly. 
I knew they'd come for me one day, so I got rid of everyone in my path, every  witness.
And I fucking loved that sensation,  those screams and begs, the looks they gave me before they died, every single drop of blood that gushed from their  frail bodies. 
I adored all of them. 
Because I was a fucking psycho, a bloodthirsty beast, and now that Monique  was gone, I could feed the beast within.
I returned to my home in Spain, leaving Felix in charge of my business in New York.
I tried to leave everything behind, but  even so, I missed her.
I still missed my lovely baby girl, but I didn't ask Mariano where she was since I knew he wouldn't tell me,  so I let fate determine whether or not  she would be with me. 
And soon enough, fate was on my side.
Felix contacted me from Miami while I was sleeping. 
I thought something had happened and became enraged when he began to joke with me, but when he said her name, I was stunned. 
I was finally going to see her. 
I couldn't wait to feel her soft warm  body against mine. 
But there was a problem. 
She was working in a BDSM club, which meant she had to alter. 
She was flirting with several men. 
There were a lot of them, and that  irritated me once again.

I told Felix to rent me a room at the hotel where he was staying, and the next  thing I knew, I was cutting the  conversation, calling Mariano to ready my jet, and flying to Miami.

"Do you want me to bring her to you?" Felix inquired as to when I would be  arriving at my hotel room.

"No! Let her be! I'll take her myself when I think it's  appropriate! Bring me to that fucking club! I want to see what she's doing there for myself!" I replied with my teeth gritted.

What I saw there astounded me. She was present, yet it appeared that  she was not. That wasn't my Monique. She looked like her, sexy and lovely as always, with a bit bigger curves that  looked great on her, the same  seductive voice, and the same kissable plump lips, but her behavior wasn't the same. She wasn't bashful or afraid any longer; she was a fucking dominatrix. I felt  compelled to murder someone.  Monique let that jerk touch her body, to touch what was mine. I had been fuming.

"She'll receive a fucking heavy  punishment for this!"

I went to her dressing room after the  show,eager to take her away from that place.

"I'm sorry, sir, but you are not allowed to enter! I'll call security if you don't  leave! "A young blonde girl  approached me.

"I comprehend!" I tried to be polite.  "The truth is that I adore Miss Monique! All I need is an autograph from her!" I flashed her a seductive smile, causing  her to melt in front of my eyes in an  instant.

"Certainly, sir! Please wait here! "Under her breath, she  responded.

Monique pov

"May I come in, Monique?" Rebecka inquired from behind the  closed door of my changing room.

"Sure thing! Is there something that happened? "I inquired, perplexed.

"Outside is an extremely gorgeous dude who claims to be your biggest admirer and requests an autograph from you!"  She whispered yell.

"Ohh!" I replied with a smirk. "Ok! Don't make him wait any longer! Who should I  sign for?"

"Raffael Melenia!" From behind me, I heard a deep,  powerful voice.

"I believe I told you-"

"Hello, Monique! Or should I say, "Hello, my  mistress!" I was stunned. 

I cautiously raised my eyes and gazed  at his reflection in the mirror. My legs  dropped the moment our gazes  connected.

"Rebecka, you should leave right now!" My voice was hardly audible.

"But, Monique, are-"

"You heard her, Rebecka! You should  leave!" He cut her off, his gaze never  leaving mine.

When Rebecka exited the room, I felt a surge of rage inside of me.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

I clenched my teeth and questioned  Raffael.

"Oh, sweet girl, you didn't ask the right question! The correct question is, What the fuck are you doing here? Did you forget you're mine, Monique?" He responded by raising his brow.

I just wanted to punch him.

"Yours? Do you believe I'm still yours after all this  time? I cried for you for more than a year! I've been waiting for you for over a  year, Raffael! I suffered for over a year because of  you! And now you're coming after you've destroyed everything inside me, and  you're asking me if I've forgotten that  I'm yours?"I shook my head and  squinted."I think you're insane!"

He gave me a mischievous grin before  grasping my arm and twisting me  around to face him. Shit! He was  stunning. My heart was hammering  hard inside my chest, and my breathing was becoming more rapid. He was too close, his lovely icy blue eyes piercing me. I had no idea he still had an impact on me. I thought I was tough, but I was mistaken. He smirked as he stared at my lips and then back into my eyes. The fury I had felt before had been  replaced by a heat that grew stronger with each second he was so near to me. Unintentionally, I bit my lower lip,  causing him to chuckle darkly.

"Oh, God! I  missed those noises! And this scent..."

"What happened, baby girl? The cat got your tongue?"

"Please, leave!" I murmured, barely hearing myself.

He gripped my throat and pushed me  slowly till my back was against the  wall, then he let me go and went to the door and locked it.

"W-what are you up to?" 

I stuttered, afraid that if he tried  something, I wouldn't be able to stop  him.

"What are you thinking, baby?" he questioned, tipping his head to one  side and grinning maliciously from the corner of his eyes.

He appeared to be the devil himself at  that time.

"Locking the door so you can't flee!" He said it again, this time pivoting on his  heels and approaching me with a  strange glowing spark in his eyes.

Before speaking again, he cracked his  neck and fingers.

"Let's see what you're capable of, my  mistress!"