Chapter 10

I was sitting at the edge of the bed looking around Raffael's room when I saw a picture of him and Felix which I grabbed and trailed my thumb over it as I was studying it.

"God, it's against the law to look that hot! It's a shame Felix is such a jerk!"

When Raffael emerged from the bathroom wearing only a towel that was dangerously low around his waist, I was lost in my thoughts but he made me raise my head to look at him. He looked so wild and sexy because the water was dripping from his hair and down his strong chest and abs. A few wet locks were hanging over his forehead. He laughed, and I didn't realize I was drooling until I heard it. I noticed that he was...smiling sensually when I looked up at his gorgeous face.

"Princess, I will have to bend you over the edge of this bed if you keep looking at me this way!" He laughed softly, and the thought made me slap my thighs together.

He smirked even wider at the effect he had on me when I turned my eyes away from him so he wouldn't see the lust in them. "Do you think I'm trying to bully you?" I turned to look back at him when he was now walking toward me. As he stopped a centimeter from me, I frantically shook my head, forcing me to tilt my head back to look into his eyes. As he lowered himself to my level, almost touching my nose with his own while maintaining eye contact, my heart was pounding hard against my chest. As his stunning icy silver orbs pierced my soul, I could feel my breath getting faster. When he was so close to me, it was so hard to concentrate. I tried to swallow the knot in my throat and tried to speak, but nothing came out of my mouth. Even though his gaze was burning me from the inside, I didn't dare look away even though I could feel my body getting hotter every second. He eventually broke the silence.

"Oh, baby!" He chuckled and rose to his full height as he made his way to the closet.

There, he dressed up in some briefs and sat next to me, causing me to hold my breath. "I wish I could read your thoughts..."

"No! That is beyond me! I won't be able to talk to him tonight if he doesn't wear anything else!"

"So, you found the photo of me and Felix, right?" He asked pointing to the picture that was still in my hands.

"W-was...The picture, oh my! Yes, you two appear to be looking so..."

"Damn hot!"

I turned my attention away from him and exclaimed, "...different from other men!"

He chuckled once more.

"Different, huh? That's great to know! You still did not respond to my question!"

I put the photo back on the nightstand and asked, "What was that again?"

"Well, here we are since I asked you what you want from me and told you to figure it out until we get home!" He shook his head.