Chapter 3

He was sitting on the couch next to his desk with one of his ankles leaning on his knee and his arms wide open on the back of the sofa when I walked into his office, my heart pounding hard. When I realized who the club's owner and my boss were, I suddenly opened my eyes wide in shock. I walked slowly toward the chair in front of me, causing my heels to click on the black wooden floor, and did as he requested after he nodded at me. He kept an eye on me at all times, looking at my every move with a face devoid of emotion but lust-filled dark eyes. I finally sat and he moved his eyes to my face, twitching his lips slowly to form a vicious grin that gave me chills.

"Hello, princess!"He spoke softly but in a low, deep voice.

The sound of his voice made me slightly tremble, and I felt itchy between my legs right away. I opened my mouth and tried to talk but I was too shocked to say anything.

" So you are not as brave as you used to be, are you? Speak out against that scumbag who frequently hits on you!" It was the most seductive sound I had ever heard as he laughed softly.

He maintained eye contact throughout by leaning forward and resting his elbows on his knees.

"You know? All I wanted to do was kick you out when you first entered my club and stated that you wanted to work there. Because of the innocent face you have, I assumed you were just a young girl. But then,..." he licked his upper lip slowly, and I couldn't help but stare at his tongue sliding against his lip." Something told me to give you a chance, and it turned out to be the best choice I've ever made. I wanted to take you there in front of everyone when I saw you turn into a fucking sex queen!" He tsked once and looked up and down at me, stiffening my posture.

"Are you aware of what I ought to do right now?" He spoke once more before pausing to wait for my response.

Without a break in eye contact, I gave my head a slow shake.

"I should fuck you so hard right here on this couch that you'll never challenge me again!"

I exhaled as I felt my internal temperatures so high that I started to sweat.

"Why do I enjoy it when he speaks dirty? And why in the world am I suddenly getting so hot? Monique, that is the man you are talking to! Do you remember that you like girls?"

"Baby girl, have you ever tried that?"He asked, which brought me out of my thoughts.

I asked softly, "W-what do you mean, sir?"

"I mean, have you ever had a dick in your small, tight pussy?"

I tried to conceal my reddened face from him by whispering, "N-no, sir!" as I looked at the floor.

He hummed, "Hmm..."Why is that? I won't believe you if you say you couldn't find a man to tear your little cookie up!" He made a playful frown.

" No, sir, is not that! I did, but I refused to allow them!" I responded by removing a curl from my face and putting it behind my ear.

"Actually, why do I have to easily respond to his fucking questions! Monique, step up! What's wrong with you now that you're so afraid? You started here before you dared to seduce the man. Mabie, because he wants to fuck you hard and you're afraid you will enjoy it!"

He got off the couch and made his way toward me. My whole body trembled as I watched his every move.

"Why is that?" He was walking around my petite frame.

I confessed while looking at my hands, unable to look at him any longer. "Because I'm gay, sir!" I didn't dare to look, but I heard him stop directly behind me.