Chapter 6

I woke up feeling the sweeping sneak off of me. I squinted a couple of times and checked out the room when I saw Raffael at the lower part of the bed half naked grinning fiendishly. I bit my lip and smiled enticingly curving my back to show him I hungered for his touch. He slithered between my legs and I spread them for him, then, at that point, inclined down to delicately licking my lips allowing me to feel the month liquor in his warm breath. I separated them and let him slip his tongue inside my mouth beginning a mastery fight with mine. I kissed him back moaning delicately in his mouth. I needed more. A lot more that I felt myself melting against him. He cupped my willing pussy and I raised my hips to make more friction. His fingers began to circle my clit and I believed I could come only from this simple touch.

"Please, sir!" I moaned loudly when he removed his hand from me.

He grinned up at me while pulling my shorts and strap both at once down then he lifted my hips and spread my legs more to slide his tongue up between my folds snarling like a wild creature who just got its prey and his warm breath against my pussy made me shudder and nearly tossed me on the edge.

"You are so wet, baby!" he murmured and I escaped a whine at the vibrations of his voice on my hot skin.

His middle finger slipped inside while he continued to rub my clit with his so gifted tongue. I believed I was going to choke. I just couldn't breathe anymore feeling my release so close. I snatched the sheets and squeezed them hard moaning boisterously. He felt my internal walls clatching around his finger and halted.

"No! Please, don't stop!" I begged and snatched his lower arm seeing him as my life relied upon his tongue on my clit.

He just smiled and approached me once more.

"What is it that you need, little kitten?" he asked and licked my lips welcoming himself into my mouth.

"You, sir! I need you!" I murmured.

"Me, huh? What do you want me to do to you?" he chomped my low lip.

"I want you to make me cum!Please!" I asked again lifting my hips to feel his hard one causing him to laugh.

"Is that so, you need my dick inside your tight little pussy, now, aren't you?" he pushed his hips forward and I let out a wild moan.

"Oh, my God, yes, please do something, I can't endure anything else! I'm so horny!" I rubbed my body harder against his.

"Such an insidious young lady you are, angel! I will give it to you, yet you need to do something for me as well, now, will you?" he murmured against my neck nipping the flash delicately and sending chills down my spine.

"Yes, sir! Anything!" I rolled my eyes to the back of my head moaning.

"Great!" he expressed lifting while at the same time pulling down his workout pants and fighters both at once.

With one hand he was stroking his beast of a cock and with the other lifted me tenderly to kneel before him. I grinned enticingly dependent upon him while going down kissing his hard chest letting wet strips behind. I snatched his dick and rubbed my hand all over its length which made him let out a throaty growl. I slipped out my tongue and gradually stroked the head then got it down to his balls, which I rubbed with my free hand, and back once more, teasing him just to see his body getting tensed. He let me take care of my business briefly however at that point he snatched my hair and pulled my head back and threw me his dangerous gaze.

"Quit fucking teasing me, except if you want me to screw that lovely ass of yours so hard that you will not be able to walk any longer!" he threatened between his teeth and when he released my hair I pressed my lips ravenously against his own. He pulled my hair again tighter.