Chapter 13

Raffael's pov

I knew it was the right thing to do, but I felt like a monster for taking Monique's inocence knowing was going to make her lite a living hell. But wasn't that what I was? A fucking monster who delighted in destroying people's lives. The sex, on the other hand, was incredible. I finally let go of all my angst. It was also enjoyable for me to fuck her. I adored every inch of my dick encased in her delicate pussy. Her moaning at my name and the expressions on her face when I pounded hard into her were adorable.

" Raffael, admit it! You want this girl and you' re not going to let her down! Instead, you will risk your life to protect her! She is yours! You own her!"

That was correct, but I had been warned that she would weaken me.

Furthermore, I couldn't afford to be weak in my world.

I went to the club in order to meet Felix.

He intormed me that one of my adversaries' men had broken into and destroyed my office.

"When I found him here, he was looking for something! "

"Where is he now?" I sighed, running one hand through my hair. "I want to know who sent him! "

He smirked wickedly betore responding to me.

"He'll be unable to speak for at least an hour! He is not awake. I beat the crap out of him and bound him in the basement!"

"Good! Please notify me when he is awake! And learn everything you can about him and his family!" I said as I walked out of the office and into the bar for a drink.

Anais served me whiskey without asking because she knew it is my favorite drink.

Her staring at me enraged me even more.

"Will you please explain what's wrong with you? Or do I have to figure it out on my own?" She eventually got around to asking me.

I breathed out.

"Anais, how did that jerk get into my office while YoU were here?"I asked, my angry gaze piercing.

She was aware that I detested it when people, especially my best ones, were careless.

"I apologize for carrying for my customers, Raffa! I also apologize for not being a fucking robot woman!" She puffed, which aggravated me even more.

"Anais, you're brave! I'm sorry for snapping at you; I know you work hard, but if you use that tone with me one more time, God may take care of your soul, but I'll fucking kill you!" I was furious with that jerk in the basement more than with her, but she should learn to respect me.

"I-I am sorry, sir! I didn't mean to piss you off more than you already are! I'm just...Nevermind...I'm sorry!" she adverted her eyes from me, but still I could see the tears in them and I assumed that she was sad because Felix did something to her. He always does.

"Well, next time talk to me properly!" I said this time softer.

"Now, I need you to go to my place and check on Monique! I let her home alone and if they came here...I hope not, but I'm afraid they will go there too!"

"So you do care about her,huh?"
she grinned wipping her tears, which caused me to roll my eyes.

"Just do as I asked you!"

I finished my whiskey and went to my office to clean it up and see if anything was missing. Nothing!

"So, what on earth was he looking for?"

Felix called while I was lying on the sofa.

He only said, "He's up!" before I hung up.

I went down to the basement and found a hardly beaten man.