Chapter 11

Raffael's Pov

"Monique fucking Horne finally told me that she loves me! If she only knew that was the biggest mistake she could have made!"

I just wanted to destroy that little girl with all my might so that motherfucker will taste the bitter taste of revenge even from his fucking grave.

Jack Horne was one of my best men until he became addicted to drugs and alcohol. He became a piece of shit. Always dead drunk or intoxicated when I needed him.
I attempted to assist him because I was aware that he has a family, particularly a child, but the idiot messed everything up and stole some of my belongings. When I say some of my stuff, I'm referring to cocaine that is worth more than a million dollars. In addition, he killed his wife to be able to go to jail and to put an end to my madness. The stupid thought I wouldn't be able to kill him there. I think he just forgot who I am. He wouldn't tell me where my cocaine was so one fucking bullet between his eyes was enough to end his shitty life before I asked the police to mask everything. So, that's what they did, because they are smart boys, aren't they? Because, if they were stupid, they would end up like him.

I had no choice but to kill Monique as well. Even though she was just a young girl, rats don't deserve to live in this world, so I started looking for her. Sadly, she was clever and well-hidden, so I was unable to locate her. I must have been a lucky son of a bitch to have her alone come to my club. I could see that she was struggling, desperate to find a well-paying job so that she could survive in this harsh world.

One of my men called me to let me know that Monique Horne was there for the Dj post while I was sitting on one of the sofas with two of my good friends and some whores having a drink.

I exclaimed, "Monique Horne, huh? Interesting!" with a wide, devilish grin on my face."Then, let her in, let's not make her wait, right?"

One of my friends, Jason, asked, "So, she came here by herself, huh?" with a knowing smile.

"Fuuuck, yeah!" I replied in a deep voice while maintaining the same smirk. "How could I be so lucky?"

At that moment a weird silhouette walked towards the bar and I just knew that was her, hiding under those baggy clothes.

I yelled at her, "Hey, you! Come here!" but she behaved as if she wasn't the person I called, so I yelled again, which caused her to freeze in place. "Don't make me repeat myself!" That's what she did. And she was so shy that she didn't even dare to look at me when she opened her mouth to speak. But, god, she spoke with an angelic voice.

Even though I asked her to look at me, she did so only when she realized I was about to lose my patience and even dared to scan my body with those stunning emerald eyes.

"Take a picture, sweetie! It will last longer!"I smirked at her and she quickly looked away."Take your hoodie off!"

"Please, sir, I..."I was really going to lose my damn patience. Seeing that, she quickly took off her hoodie, which made me smile even wider. She had a doll-like face, but her lustful eyes and plump lips were asking for a dick, and I wasn't expecting her to be so beautiful.

"Isn't that so fucking cute?"I examined her body from head to toe and asked myself impressed by her beauty.

"She looks so innocent! It will be hard for me to destroy her because she is just a cute little girl! I am not that heartless to kill a kid!"

However when she performed... Fuck, all her innocence vanished. She had the balls to allure me and if the club wasn't full of people I would have screwed her right there, hard and harsh so in the future she will not be so striking with me any longer. I knew then that I was going to have a great time playing with her, making her fall in love with me, and then slowly destroying every part of her soul. However, it wasn't that hard. Even if Monique told me she was gay, she have soon found herself in my claws. I could fuck her however I want, but I'm not sure why I changed my strategy. She was making me feel... strange like I had never felt before, day by day.