Chapter 34

I was unpacking my bag when I heard the bedroom door open. When I turned my gaze to it, I noticed Alexander leaning against the door frame, his hands crossed across his chest, and a serious expression on his face.

"Can I help you?" I stopped myself from moving and asked him.

He pushed himself off the doorframe and began walking towards me.

"You know... My father may be naive and gullible..." he said, looking at my luggage. "...but you're not fooling me," then abruptly turned to face me, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh my God, he looks exactly like Raffael and acts exactly like him."

I straightened up and put my hands on my hips.

"What am I fooling you with, Alexander? I'm not here to bother you; I'm here to avenge my father."

"What father? Sebastian, as far as I know, does not have any daughters other than the one he has with his wife "He replied with venom between his teeth.

"Well, you're mistaken! Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to unpack my luggage and take a nap."

"Can I check it?" he inquired, returning his gaze to my luggage.

"Are you a member of security? Why would you want to do something like that? Oh, because you don't believe me! Please!" I said, stepping aside to allow him to open my troller.

He began removing my clothes and cosmetics until he came across the vibrator. He took it and wave it in front of me with a malicious grin on his face.

"What? I, too, have needs. I'm just a woman, after all." I said, biting my lower lip.

He stepped in front of me and lowered himself so close to my lips that they almost touched.

"All you have to do if you want to feel good is tell me!" He said this while allowing me to feel his minty breath on my face.

"Oh, how he reminds me of Raffael."

"I don't want to feel good, especially with someone like you!" I lifted my head, and our noses lightly touched. "Plus, you're a baby next to me!"

"I'm 27 years old, whore!" he said again, gritting his teeth so hard I thought they would break.

"OK, so he's older than me!"

"Don't call me that! I have a name!"

"I'll call you whatever I want! Take care, whore! Because I'm keeping an eye on you! "He said this as he turned to leave.

"I'm certain of it!" I laughed unamused.

After I finished unpacking, I showered and changed into a short bodycon dress with flowers, combed my hair into a ponytail high on the top of my head, and applied natural makeup before heading down to the dining room for dinner. Nicolai and Alexander were already there.

"Please take a seat next to Alexander, my dear!" With a warm expression on his face, Nicolai said.

I took a seat next to Alexander, who had his nose scrunched up.

"She's quite lovely, isn't she, son?" Alexander snorted as he said it again. "Please, son, be respectful!"

"I can't be polite to a liar!" Alexander said this while giving his father a stern look.

"We have to give her a chance; if she's a liar, we'll kill her, isn't it, Sonia?" said Nicolae, raising an eyebrow at me.

"That's right, uncle!" I nodded.

" Uncle." Alexander snorted again, this time with a wry grin.

"Alexander!" his father yelled, making me flinch. "I said we had to give her a chance!"

"Father, you're so blind! Can't you see that this rogue has a plan? This whore is going to be your end."

"Tell me, Alexander, what I have planned? If you can still read me so well, could you please tell me what I will bring about the end of your father's life?" I said angrily, turning to face Alexander.

"Be a good girl, Sonia, and don't snap at me like that because you'll be sorry. I think you've forgotten who you're talking to; you've forgotten that I'm an assassin, and it's not difficult for me to put a bullet in your head!"

"I'd like to see you give it a shot!"

"Children, put a stop to it!" Nicolai yelled once more. "Dinner is about to be served, and I don't want to eat while listening to your rants. If you're going to rip each other apart, go to your bedroom and maybe you'll calm down there."

"I don't think your son will be able to handle me, uncle!" Ironically, I laughed.

" Do you want to give it a shot?" Alexander inquired, raising an eyebrow.

I stood up from the table, apologized to Nicolai, and went to my room, ignoring his calls for me and Alexander's laughter.

I slammed the door shut and collapsed face down on the bed.

"I don't have much left, and I think I'll kill this jerk without making him trust me afterwards." I snarled into my pillow.

After a few minutes, I heard a knock on my bedroom door but did not respond. In any case, the person who had just knocked walked in.

"Leave me alone! I don't want to see or hear anyone right now!" I said this without looking towards the door.

I lifted my head from the pillow when I heard them close and lock the door. I took a deep breath as I noticed a figure approaching my bed in the darkness.

"Let's see who rips who now, princess!" a deep voice said, before grabbing my legs and pulling me to the edge of the bed.