Chapter 33

"The jet is waiting for you, honey!" Raffael said to me the next day after I packed my bags to leave for Russia. "Once again, take care, and if anything happens, don't hesitate to contact me, and I'll get you out of there in a flash!"

"I got it, boss!" I grinned, jumped into his arms, and kissed him passionately. "Don't be too concerned about me, Love. As I was able to get under your skin, I will be able to get under the skin of the Russian mob!" I whispered against his lips.

"You did, didn't you?" I laughed as he grinned. "Now pay close attention! On the plane, you'll find a file containing all of the necessary information! You will have some time to fly, so please, read it carefully and remember not only the name of your so-called mother but also your own, because you will not, under any circumstances, use your real name while you are there. You will also find a mobile phone on the plane; you will hide yours as best you can and use it only to contact me. You already have your father's and mother's phone numbers. You'll text me every night or call me whenever you can from your personal phone. Make sure they don't find your phone or they'll kill you before I get there."

"How long am I going to be there?"

"It all depends on how quickly you gain their trust. And it is dependent on what you discover. I want you to bait them so that when I arrive, I can easily kill Nikolai and his son, as well as the entire Russian mafia."

"I see! You previously stated that Nikolai's son is a womanizer. Allow me to seduce him so he can trust me."

"Of course, you can do it, but don't sleep with him! Let's get going; the jet is waiting for you."

I nodded and made my way to the exit. I wanted to cry, but I had to keep my cool.

"Are you all right?" Raffael inquired as we drove to the airport.

"I'm fine, my love; it's just hard for me to know I'll be gone for so long."

"It's difficult, I know, but if you don't want to go, let me know and I'll send someone else. However, you will not accompany me on missions in the future. You said with your mouth that you wanted to join me, and now you have the chance."

"I don't mind going; it's just that it'll be difficult for me to stay away from you."

"Did you bring your vibrator?" he inquired, laughing.

"Yes!" I exclaimed, laughing.

"Then, whenever you feel the need for sex, call me and we'll have phone sex." He then said seriously as he placed his hand on my thigh. "Monique, you can have fun. I simply cannot allow you to fuck with someone else. I know you're smart and know how to seduce, and no one is stopping you from having fun. If you know how you can give yourself pleasure on your own. We've arrived!"

Mariano took my luggage and loaded it onto the plane when we arrived at the airport. I kissed Raffael passionately and hugged him tightly before boarding as well.

It looked like an apartment and was very luxurious. The plane's upholstery was all black, and the walls were cream. I took a seat on a black leather sofa next to a small table with a folder on it. That file held all of the information I required. My name was Sonia Fender, and I was Adriana Fender's daughter. My mother had died of cancer four years before, and my father was the only close relative who had been killed by Raffael Melenia, leaving me an orphan. On my father's side, I had a sister named Maria Magnus whom I never met.

I needed to learn everything I could about Nicolai's transports and business and report it to Raffael. I had to find all of the points, both guarded and unguarded, for him so that if something similar happened, he could enter Nicolai's house.