Chapter 28

When Mariano entered the VIP room, I was still sitting on Onur's lap, laughing uncontrollably.

"Monique, are you all right?" He asked me softly, thinking that if he spoke louder, I would be scared.

I jerked my head towards him, tilted it, and grinned evilly.

"I've never felt better in my life, baby!" I said seductively as I rose from Onur's lap, who was dead on the couch, and moved gently like a cat towards Mariano. I came to a halt in front of him and looked him in the eyes. I measured him from head to toe before grabbing his back of the head and pulling him down to kiss him. He pushed me away from him and stared at me, stunned.

"Monique, we have to go!" he exclaimed, her fingers resting on his lips.

"Is that correct?" I inquired as I approached him once more.

I moved my hand from his lips to his neck to his chest to the crease between his legs. I easily grabbed him, and his dick began to throb in my hand.

"I know you want me, and I'm dripping wet. What if we had a good time together?" I said, seductively biting my lower lip.

"Monique, you're in shock, and you're not realizing what you're saying or doing!" He spoke quickly.

"No, Honey, I'm not in shock; I'm just extremely turned on and need a big cock to fuck me!"

"Stop right now! Raffael will murder both of us! "he said as he took my hand off his cock.

"Raffael is welcome to go to hell!" I shrieked. "Am I really that unattractive that you reject me?" I then innocently inquired.

"Monique, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, but you are Raffael's, not mine."He replied without even looking at me. "Please hurry, we have to go; the cops will be here in a few minutes!"

"Ok!" I said this as I made my way to the door, waving my curves. I overheard Mariano say "fuck it" as I passed by.

I went to the bathroom and washed off Onur's blood before changing back into the clothes I had brought with me. Then I exited the building and got into Mariano's car. We didn't say anything the whole way home.

"Please forgive me for what I said to you and how I acted! I was probably acting like this because I am missing Raffael and was high on adrenaline!" I finally broke the silence.

Mariano suddenly pressed the brake and brought the car to a halt, and if I hadn't been wearing a seat belt, I would have bit the dashboard. In disbelief, I observed him gripping the steering wheel so tightly that his knuckles turned white. He wasn't looking at me, but at his lap breathing angrily,I could almost notice smoke rage coming out of his ears and nostrils.

"Monique, pay attention because this is the last time I tell you!" he growled. "Don't ever touch me like that again. Don't ever kiss me like that again unless you want to get fucked hard and then be killed by Raffael's hands."

"I see!" I hushed. "Please forgive me; it will not happen again!"

He started the car again, and we drove home.

Time was flying by. I'd had several other missions similar to the first one. All I had to do was go kill a habit I'd mastered. I had begun to forget Raffael in favor of Mariano, who was becoming increasingly sexy and attractive. 'Eyes that don't see each other forget about each other!' don't they? Every time I train with him and he accidentally touches me in intimate places, I wake up hot and eager. Then there was Raffael's fear.

I wasn't afraid he'd kill me; I was afraid Mariano would be killed because of me and my hormones.

"Monique, we need to talk!" Mariano said to me one afternoon after I finished training." go take a shower and I'll wait for you in the living room.

I nodded and followed his instructions.

"From now on, you will see me as a brother rather than a man, which may make it easier for you to get over this whole thing. Maybe you're not aware of it right now, but I know you adore Raffael, and I wouldn't want you to ruin your relationship with him because of me. You wouldn't want me to die because of you, would you? So it's best if you think of me as a brother. Unfortunately, I will no longer be able to train you personally, and I will be replaced by a woman. Anais might be a better choice "He implied that he saw the desire in my eyes as well.

"I'm speechless. I adore Raffael, but his absence and lack of interest in me causes me to grow cold towards him, which I don't want to do. For months, I've known nothing about him. He's not showing any signs. I'm not sure if he's okay. Or if he's found someone else. And now, more than ever, I need to hear from him so that I can move on." Mariano looked at me sympathetically as I said this with tears in my eyes.

"Raffael, my dear, is fine. He has a mission to complete. A mission for his clan, which he must complete personally. I'm not sure when he'll return; all I know is that he's fine and that he always asks me about you whenever we talk on the phone; even if he's not there, he knows everything you do and always will because I can't lie to him." He said the last part while looking me in the eyes.

I looked at him, stunned.

"He also knows about..." but before I could finish, Mariano nodded his approval.

"Of course he knows, and he told me that if I let you touch me one more time, he will cut off my dick and feed it to his dog, then he will kill me, cut me into pieces, and dissolve every part of my body in acid!"

"I comprehend!"

"You didn't ask me what he'll do to you!" he smirked. "He told me to prepare because when he gets home... you're going to suffer!"

I looked at him, stunned but excited. My pulse was rising, but it was strongest between my legs. Of course, he had to make his wait even more agonizing. He knew for a long time that I liked it when he threatened to punish me because I knew he was going to fuck me wildly like only he knew how. Oh, how I wished for him. I wanted him so badly that I could feel my heart rate rising, especially between my legs. I jumped up from the living room sofa and dashed out the door into the large garden.

To catch my breath, I crept behind a tree and sat on my bottom. I was suffocating. I slid my hand between my labia and felt how drenched I was. I began to play with my clit, circling it with my thumb and index finger, rubbing it between my pussy lips, and occasionally inserting it. I was softly moaning, whispering Raffael's name. As I was about to come undone,I felt a hand wrap around my neck, squeezing me so that I could breathe.

He gently lifted me and pressed my back against a hard chest, blocking my view of the attacker's face. A familiar smell hit my nostrils, and the hair on my nape instantly stood up. I looked out of the corner of my eye at the attacker's tattooed forearm, and my suspicions were confirmed when he softly whispered in my ear "I missed you too, baby!".

In response, I hit him between the legs as hard as I could and ran straight to my room, locking the door behind me so no one could come in on me. Then I crawled under the blanket, shaking from head to toe in shock, and turned on.

 Then I crawled under the blanket, shaking from head to toe in shock, and turned on