Chapter 21

"You monster, you can't keep me here!" 

I murmured through gritted teeth as I  tried to pass him and leave the room,  but his arm stopped me and he shoved me hard on the bed.

"Oh,really? Who will remember you,  baby? You don't have anyone! There is no family! There are no friends! Only me! So stop messing with me and start being a good girl! "With a smirk on his  face, he replied.

"You're a jerk!I'd rather die than be with you any  longer! You are poisonous! I may not  have a family, but I do have friends!" I yelled and attempted to get out of bed. 

In an instant, he was on top of me,  clamping his enormous hand around my throat and hypnotizing me with his dark-as-hell eyes.

"Who?Anais? Anastasia? They'd be here if they were your friends, princess. So, tell  me, where are they? Anais doesn't care about you because if she did,  she  would have tried to find you when you  initially left me. And Anastasia... "he  laughed, but unpleasantly. 

"She walked away like the scumbag she is!"

"You frightened her!"With a troubled  voice, I said.

"No!" he shook his head,  releasing his grip on my throat."A true friend does not flee!She might have helped you in any manner,  but she simply left once I let her go!She didn't even ask me what I planned  to do with you! And let me tell you  something else: she came to me on her own. When I told her I wanted to fuck  her, she immediately came over,  even  though she knew who I was. Then I  realized she was a whore and you  were nothing to her. You're such a fool,  baby! PmYou have such a natural ability to trust people!"

"And you happen to be one of them!" 

I was irritated with myself,  knowing he was correct and making him darkly chuckle. I had no one but myself to rely on. There was no family or friends except for myself. 

"Get off me and let me go!"

"I told you you wouldn't leave,beautiful! You're all mine!" He was sniffing my neck before licking and biting the flesh tenderly,  sending shivers down my spine.

"I am not your property!I don't belong to anyone!I told you to get off me!"I tried to shove him away, but he was too powerful.

I was still wearing my swimsuit,  so he pushed himself forward and let me feel his bulge within his trousers, whichwhen in touch with my pussy instantly made me wet.

"I want you so much,  baby!" he said seductively in my ear.

"W-well, I don't!And even if I swore you we wouldn't fuck again, we did, and it was my fault! But this time, Raffael, I'm done! I'm truly done!" I tried to sound confident, but his actions,  his palms against my boobs,  and his lips and tongue on my neck made my voice sound weak.

"No, it wasn't a mistake, princess! You know you want me to, so why do you keep denying it? Just let it be! Let me fuck you the way you like, baby! Listen to me and I will make you my queen, my love! Be stubborn and you'll stay in this room for a long time! Be savage and you'll be tied up!"

He raised his head to meet my gaze,  a huge naughty grin on his ridiculously handsome face and lustrous dark eyes.

"Fuck you!" I cursed, clenching my fists and attempting to control my arousal.