Chapter 22

Monique pov

When I finished cleaning myself, I came out of the bathroom to find a box containing a sexy short red dress with a deep v-cut and a cut on my left leg, the missing material replaced with a few silver chains. I felt strange wearing it because it was revealing, which I liked, but I didn't know where he was taking me or if the dress was appropriate or not. I wore my hair up in a high ponytail and wore a smokey makeup look with nude lips. I went down to the living room, but Raffael hadn't arrived yet, so I decided to just wait. He finally arrived, and he was looking...God damn hot. He was dressed in a black shirt with rolled up sleeves and two buttons open, revealing his hard tattooed chest, and black suit pants. Every lock of his hair was perfectly combed, as it always was, and he smelled so good that I wanted to eat him up. I flushed profusely when I realized I was staring at him and saw him staring back at me with lustful eyes.

"Is there a problem?" To break the awkward silence, I asked softly.

"It certainly is! Now let's get the fuck out of here or I'll rip your asshole! "I gasped and blushed even more as he replied with a wicked smirk on his handsome face, but I quickly walked to the exit door.

He was the first to arrive and opened the door for me, murmuring, "After you!" I could hear him hissing as we walked to the car as if he was about to say something naughty to me. He opened the passenger door for me, but before I could get in, he slapped my butt cheeks hard, making me jump. When I looked at him, he still had that devilish grin on his face.

"It'll be difficult for me to keep my hands off you, my sexy little kitten!"

"You look fucking hot in this dress!" he exclaimed, his gaze never leaving my body.

"Anyway! Now is the time for you to pay attention to me! You must remain by my side! Understand? Never talk to anyone unless I say so. There will be a lot of dangerous men, and based on how you look right now, they will eat you up if you give them a reason. They won't dare if you stay with me because they'll know you're mine, okay?"

"Understood!" I said softly, my fingers twirling on my lap.

"Good girl!" he exclaimed, touching my thigh and sending hot waves through my body.

We eventually arrived at a luxury hotel. Raffael opened my side door and guided me inside, holding my hand. He led me to a ballroom, where I assumed there was an event, full of men who appeared dangerous, and I was intimidated when I noticed they were all staring at me as if they were about to jump on me.

"Remember what I said, princess! Don't leave my side!" he said into my ear, resting his hand on my lower back.

I nodded and let him lead me to a table with three men and what I assumed were their wives or girlfriends.

"Welcome, mi Hijo! (My son)" exclaimed the oldest, standing up and shaking hands with Raffael before kissing his both cheeks.

"Good evening, mi Viejo amigo! (my old
friend!)"

"¿Quién es la Diosa que se after a ti,
Como si tempera ser devorade? ( Who is the Goddess who is stuck by your side, as if she is afraid of being devoured?)" the old men inquired in a foreign language.

"Ella es mi Hermosa novia. Su Nombre
es Monique! (She is my beautiful
girlfriend. Her name is Monique!)Babe, this is my old friend Juan Luis!"

"Pleased to meet you, sir!"
I raised my hand shyly to shake his, but he just kissed the back of my hand while looking into my eyes.

"¡Qué Nombre tan Lindo para una niña tan Hermosa! (Such a beautiful name for such a beautiful girl!)"

I couldn't understand what he said, but the way he spoke to me and looked at me made me blush profusely. I had to admit that he was quite attractive for his age. All of those men were very attractive. I couldn't understand what they were saying because they weren't speaking in English, but I assumed it was Spanish.I'd never heard Raffael speak in his native language until now, and hearing him speak Spanish turned me on. He sounded so seductive. I felt itchy down there, and my nipples became so hard that they hurt. I tried to stop the arousal by biting my lower lip, but I couldn't. I felt chills run down my spine whenever he opened his mouth to speak,causing me to clench my thighs. I felt his warm hand on my leg and when I looked up, he was smirking and staring at my boobs because I wasn't wearing a bra.

"What's the matter, baby? Are you not hungry? "He said it only for me to hear.

When I looked down at my plate, I noticed it was untouched.

"Would you like something else?"

"No, no!I guess I'm not as hungry as I thought!" I replied in hushed tones.

"Really? Do you want something else? "Smirking, he whispered once more.

He ran his hand up between my legs, brushing against my soaked panties.

"I've already told you...Stop it right now!" I replied in hushed tones, realizing what kind of 'food' he was referring to.

"You're soaked! Are you enthralled?"

"Please, Raffael, just stop!"I bit my lower lip and barely whispered.

"It's so difficult!"

"Is it? What's the deal, baby?" He was now rubbing between my folds, through the fabric of my underwear.

"When you speak your native language, you sound so sexy!" I nearly moaned.

"Do I? Does it turn you on that bad?"

"Mmhmm!" I nodded again, biting my lower lip.

He continued talking with his friends, but his hand was working on my pussy from beneath the table.When I felt him trying to get into my underwear, I excused myself and went to the restroom, knowing I'd lose it and be embarrassed.I exited the toilet and went to the sink to wash my hands. I looked in the mirror when I heard Raffael enter and lock the restroom door. I looked at him with wide eyes and tried to speak, but nothing came out.

"Close your mouth, baby, or something will get in it, and I'm not talking about a fly!" he said with a devilish grin on his handsome face.

"W-what are you doing here, Raffael?"

When I saw him walking towards me, I asked him, stepping back until my back was against the wall.

"I came to feed you, baby!" he said, grabbing my face and slamming his lips against mine, kissing me roughly.