Character Bio #1 Megaman X

Name: Megaman X

Famous Words: "I'm ending this, right here, right now! I WILL DEFEAT YOU SIGMA!"

Status: Leader of the 17th unit, Maverick Hunter

Power: X has the ability to copy the weapons of defeated Mavericks, not only that, he gets his armor changed to the specific Maverick he chooses, also can charge up is X-Buster for more powerful devastating shots, he also has the power to summon a...

Power: X has the ability to copy the weapons of defeated Mavericks, not only that, he gets his armor changed to the specific Maverick he chooses, also can charge up is X-Buster for more powerful devastating shots, he also has the power to summon armors from his past adventures to make him stronger than ever, the strongest armor X has in is arsenal is the Ultimate Armor but it return, it makes him go violent and power-hungry. But thanks to his friends and allies, he has maintain complete control over the Ultimate Armor.

X's Ultimate Armor:

Personality: Even though he is a powerful fighting machine, he is a gentle, cool personality and will always fight for what he believes in

Personality: Even though he is a powerful fighting machine, he is a gentle, cool personality and will always fight for what he believes in. He is loyal to the ones he likes and will do whatever it takes for everyone to have a bright future like he's creator Dr. Light always wanted him to do when he first created X, fight for what he believes in with all of his might.

Bio: X is a S Class Maverick Hunter who is the leader of the 17th unit and commander, he as beaten his arch nemisis Vile and Sigma many times and foiled ther plans of dominating Earth backed up by his friends Zero, Axl and Alia. Although he saved the Earth multiple times, he wonder if there will ever be peace and a point where everyone could stop fighting, perhaps he will never know until the future comes.