Chapter 23: Fire the Cannonball

All of Shantae and X's friends were scared that X is different.

Shantae: X, What happened to you?!

Omega X: I'm afraid X is gone sweetheart.

Zero: X snap out of it! This isn't you!

Alia: Your a loving kind hearted reploid! Not a blood thirsty lunatic!

Shantae: Sweetie please come back!!

Omega X: That was my weak self, I abandoned that weak version of me to become even stronger than before. And by doing that, I have obtained power of a GOD.

Omega X: Now I am a God, all of you are just weak pathetic worms, and worms crawl on the ground!

Sky: X stop! This isn't you!

Rottytops: Please snap out of it!

Bolo: Your being controlled by dark magic!

Omega X: My friends I'm afraid that what your looking at it my true power, my true self. Everyone, I'm perfectly fine, THIS IS MY TRUE NATURE, THIS IS THE REAL MEGAMAN X! THIS IS THE REAL ME. THIS IS THE TRUE FORM OF ME!!

Zero: NO! THE REAL MEGAMAN X ALWAYS HELPS THE WEAK NOT PURGES IT!

Sky: THE REAL MEGAMAN X ALWAYS BRINGS THE LIGHT NOT THE DARKNESS!

Rottytops: THE REAL MEGAMAN X IS FINE THE WAY HE IS, NOT A GOD!

Bolo/Axl/Alia: THE REAL MEGAMAN X IS ALWAYS KIND AND GENTLE, NOT CRUEL AND BLOODTHIRSTY!!

Shantae And the real Megman X always gives love to his friends, including someone special in his life, and if you don't do any of that...

Team Shantae and Team X: THEN YOUR NOT THE REAL MEGAMAN X!!!

Omega X: Okay fine, if you don't want to believe that, then I'll have to stain the sand with all of your blood!

Everyone got into a fighting position and X was smiling like a madman, they knew that they would have to fight their own friend to ensure peace.

Shantae: Please forgive me sweetie...

Omega X: I AM THE MESSIAH, MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Rottytops tried to punch Omega X, but then Omega X caught her arm, ripped it of and hitted it on Rottytops's head causing her head to fall off and Omega X tore her body in half.

Bolo: X! PLEASE STOP!!

Bolo started to swing his flail at Omega X, but he caught it and broke it and punched him in the stomach causing him to cough out blood and the grabbed his leg and slammed him into the ground.

Alia started to kick him and Axl started to shoot at Omega X, he dodged all of Alia's kicks and grabbed her leg and slammed her into the ground before using her as a shield to get to Axl and the uppercutted Axl and slammed his head against Alia's head.

Sky tried to swarm Omega X with seagulls, but he shot them all down and walked up to her and just slapped her in the face, causing her to knock out. The only ones standing was Shantae and Zero.