Chapter 10: The Magic Carpet Heist

After the day X defeated String Wandering Spider and returned back to Scuttle Town, he was walking around Scuttle Town until he saw Bolo training.

X: Hey Bolo.

Bolo: Oh, hey X.

X: What are you doing?

Bolo: I'm training, so if any Maverick has you and Shantae pinned down, I can help! But the thing a wanna practice is when I throw my flail it never goes the way I want it to go!

X: That's because your just throwing it and not aiming down your sights. That is the most important thing when you throw a weapon, cause if not, your not gonna end up hitting anything.

X: So make sure you give your flail a good couple of swings, and when you aim to your target let go and throw it.

Bolo: Wow that's good advice, thanks X!

X: No problem.

Shantae them ran to X and grabbed him by his hand.

Shantae: There you are X! Come we gotta go!

X: Wait where are you going?

Shantae: Ammo Baron is causing trouble! We gotta go to the Carpet Race Track to stop him!

X: Bolo keep practicing what I taught you!

X: Is there any other way to get there other than Wrench? He needs a break.

X: Wait I got an idea, grab my hand.

Shantae: Okay?

X: Alright Shantae, hold on!

X then used his Light teleport to get to the Magic Carpet race track in a flash, and the two heroes got there in seconds. While X was used to it, Shantae got a lot dizzy for traveling through light in seconds.

Shantae: What was that!?

X: I can teleport anywhere now that I know about Sequin Land!

Shantae: Wow, that's actually faster!

X: So who's Ammo Baron?

Shantae: Ammo Baron loves to make things blow up. He also likes to make machines, tanks and weapons all for his schemes.

X: Okay if you put it that way, he sounds like a war criminal.

Shantae: That's why we need to stop him!

X: Alright then, let's put an end to this guy's business.

Shantae and X then got to the center of the race track and saw Ammo Soldiers moving special kind of crates.

X: What's inside those crates?

Shantae: Magic Silk Worms, we use them to make the carpets fly, but Ammo Baron is using them to make him and his Soldiers fly!

X: So the robbery is 100% on him, got it.

Ammonian Soldier: Have you heard that there's a new boss running this operation?

Ammonian Soldier 2: Yeah dude I'm not an idiot, but the new commander is!

Shantae and X sneaked up on the guards and knocked them out, dragging them outside the ship and dressed up as one of them.

X: We look like them now!

Shantae: Not a bad idea X!

Ammonian Soldier 3: HEY, you two! It's not time to slack off, get back to work!

X/Shantae: Yes Sir.

X and Shantae then went inside the ship so they continued to "help".