Chapter 5: Rescue at Mermaid Falls

The two heroes then reached Sky's hatchery and met Sky taking care of Wrench.

Shantae: Sky, we need a ride to Mermaid Falls, Techno Baron is causing trouble again!

Sky: Okay I'll take you guys there.

X: Umm how?

Sky then lifted up Wrench with her arm and took out a tiny pill.

Sky: Okay Wrench! METAMORPHOSIS!

Wrench at the pill and to X's suprise, Wrench grew into a giant bird! X was shocked and lowered his jaw

X: That's the biggest bird I ever seen!

Sky/Shantae: *Laughing*

Sky: Okay guys, hop on!

The heroes then took off and flew to Mermaid Falls to stop Techno Baron's plans once again.

Sky: Techno Baron never learns his lesson, doesn't he?

Shantae: No, he doesn't get the memo.

X: Who is Techno Baron?

Shantae: He's a reptile who tried to make fake mermaids out of maidens to make money!

X: What!?!? This guy's 100% going to maximum security prison!

Threat Alarm: WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

X: Stupid alarm!

Sky: What was that?

X: That's an alarm to show that there's a Maverick nearby.

Shantae: What's a Maverick?

X: Mavericks are very dangerous reploids! They kill, commit arson, commit heists and more all for there fun and entertainment! Even worse, they think that humans are too weak to live and have wicked ways to solve this problem.

Sky: What?!?

Shantae: That's terrible!

X: And that's why us Maverick Hunters are here! To stop and put down Maverick activity so they don't cause trouble!

Shantae: Well that's good!

Sky: Alright were closing in!

X: I'll go scout the area.

X jumped off of Wrench and was falling to the ground while the girls were frightened.

Shantae: X NO!!

Sky: OH MY GOD!

X: ACTIVATE STORM EAGLE SCHEMATICS!

X's blue armor now looked like the Maverick, Storm Eagle. X's armor now was blue and purple, had wings, talons, and a eagle shaped helmet. X flew up and surprised the girls and flew to Mermaid Falls.

Shantae: Oh my goodness, X you scared me!

Sky: X you gave me a heart attack!

Then X flew back and turned back to his regular form and landed on Wrench.

X: The coast is clear!

Wrench landed and Shantae and X got of Wrench ready to start the mission.

Sky: Kick Techno Baron's butt for me okay?

Shantae: Okay! Thanks for the lift Sky!

X: Fly back safely!

Sky then waves goodbye and took off and went back to Scuttle Town and the Heroes were ready to stop Techno Baron.