Chapter 3: New Friends, New Allies

Hours later after the intense fight, X woke up in a type of workshop, X looked around and saw that is shoulder was patched up with bandages. X tried to get up but he felt a intense pain rush through his shoulder and was forced to sit back down, knowing that he is not yet fully recovered.

X: *Coughing 4* Ow...

???: Woah! Easy there now son! Your still recovering! 

X: Huh?

Then he saw a old man with a very large gray beard, gray hair around his head, a brown shirt, a large green overcoat, blue pants, leather boots, yellow glasses, and a brown belt with a golden buckle. This was Shantae's uncle, who took care of X while he was unconscious, and looked alot like his maker, Dr. Thomas Light.

X: Umm who are you sir?

Mimic: My name is Mimic! My niece brang you here because you were injured, so I took care of you, with the help of my niece of course!

X: Wow. You could have just left me there because I'm a robot. But you didn't. Why?

Mimic: Oh nonsense! You saved my niece's life! She couldn't just leave you there!

X: Wait, she?

Shantae: Uncle! Is he ok?

Then X saw the same beautiful girl that fought by his side, did she bring X here for X to get treatment?

Shantae: Oh your up! Are you ok? How are you feeling?

Mimic: This is my niece, Shantae!

And it was! The same girl that X met and fought by his side! X blushed hardly and was about to go speechless because she was amazed by her beauty

because she was amazed by her beauty.

X: I um.. Yes I'm ok!

Shantae: Thanks for saving me back there, otherwise I would have been a goner!

X: So how did all of this happen?

Mimic: Well it's a long story....

FLASHBACK

Shantae is running to her uncle's workshop with an injured and unconscious X in her arms.