Chapter 21: Rules Of The Predator

X witnessed that Shantae was frozen by a Maverick and was the cause of all the freezing.

The Maverick was a Fenrir reploid that looked like an enchanted version of Blizzard Wolfang, he had black and blue armor, three red diamonds on his chest, had black ice for hair and a tail, had a scar on his left eye, had razor sharp claws made out of black ice, had a crimson diamond on his head, had black ice shoulder shards, had black ice blade connected to his jaw, and had razor sharp teeth with black ice.

X: WHO ARE YOU!?

???: Will you just chill for a moment? And I'll introduce myself.

Cryogenic Fenrir: My name is Cryogenic Fenrir, one of the Mavericks of Sequin Land, and they Arctic king of this her island.

X: What do you what with Shantae!?!

Cryogenic Fenrir: Well after let's just say, The Nightmare Investigation incident... I plan to take revenge on what you did to us all.. you took away everything away from us.. so now I'll take away everything from YOU...

Cryogenic Fenrir: And besides, you know what they say. Revenge is a dish best served cold!

X: SHE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!!

Cryogenic Fenrir: Yes she does, if I would to shatter her into a million pieces while frozen, how would you react?

X: YOU BETTER NOT HURT HER YOU MANIAC!!

Cryogenic Fenrir: X, I'm afraid that... YOUR THE REAL MANIAC!! You killed multiple reploids, so tell me this, are you the good guy or the bad guy?

X: YOU CAN'T PLAY MIND GAMES WITH ME, LEAVE HER ALONE OR FACE TERMINATION!

Cryogenic Fenrir: I'll take my chances boy, I'LL SHATTER YOU INTO A MILLION PIECES!!

X got into a fighting position to save Shantae from the King of Frostbite Island, Cryogenic Fenrir!

(IT'S TIME FOR A MAVERICK BATTLE!!!!!)

(Cryogenic Fenrir: The King of Frostbite Island!)

X shot charge shots at Cryogenic Fenrir, but with one swipe of his arm, he froze them all in place. Cryogenic Fenrir charged at X and created black ice swords from his hands. X tried to dodge them all, but he leaped from wall to wall slamming his swords on X's body causing him the splatter blood on the ice and for X to scream in pain.

X: *Painful Screaming*

Cryogenic Fenrir: So this is the might of Megaman X? That's pathetic, your blood is staining the ice.

X regained his balance and powered up his fists to try and punch Cryogenic Fenrir, but he created a huge ice wall to block him form punching Cryogenic Fenrir, X did a barrage attack to see if he could break the ice, but when he did Cryogenic Fenrir created another one and kept going until X's hands started to bleed. Cryogenic Fenrir charged at X and created ice spikes to stab X. He tried to dodge them all but Cryogenic Fenrir grabbed X's leg and slammed him into the spikes.

X: *Painful Screaming*

Shantae was just frozen in ice, she was helpless because she couldn't break free. X saw that Shantae was still frozen and was trying to break free, X became angry and took out the spikes from his body and broke them.

X: YOU CAN STAB ME WITH SPIKES, YOU CAN CUT ME WITH SWORDS, BUT I'M NEVER GONNA LET YOU HURT HER!!! *Breaks ice spikes with his hand*

Cryogenic Fenrir: Alright then, you said I can stab you with spikes no matter how many their are? NOW YOUR SPEAKING MY LANGUAGE!!